xbox 360 elite

Jet

VIP Member
Did you make a mistake there? Shouldn't it be you bought it for 580 and are selling it for 526

Jet

VIP Member
I don't know, but you generally sell for cheaper than you can buy it elsewhere. I'm totally not up on Xbox 360s though.

NJNETSFAN

if your not happy with selling it for less than you paid for it, then just return it. Or ebay it as it seems they are sold out everywhere, so I'd think you'd be able to get the $580 you want.

hpi

banned
But then if its new and you sell it more you matters well go buy it at the store.?

If you bought them for an already cheap price than you can sell them for like maybe 30-50$ cheaper.

NJNETSFAN

But then if its new and you sell it more you matters well go buy it at the store.?

If you bought them for an already cheap price than you can sell them for like maybe 30-50$ cheaper.

i was thinking the same thing, that was until i looked on the web and saw that pretty much every store on the net is out of them, so ebay is probably the way to go.

g4m3rof1337

If you want to sell it here, then sell cheaper.
Cause there'd be no point in buying it from you when I can go to the store and buy it... I believe the store by me has them in stock.

Geoff

VIP Member
The MSRP on them is $499. I know people on the XBox forums will pay probably $1000 for them, but I dont think anyone here is willing to spend that much extra money when you can wait a month and get one for $500, especially since its really no difference then the original ones besides being black, larger HD, and HDMI.

b3rt_d4ni3l

I guess it would be hard for you to sell it to US market since we can always go to BestBuy or CircuitCity like you did and buy it and also at a price lower that what you are asking.

I understand why you wanted to sell at a higher price (you are the one who made the effort to go there and buy it, right?) However, as I said people in US would probably do the same. So your best bet would be sell it to International market. By this I mean, sell it to people overseas. They might not have it yet in their stores. So they might buy it even at a higher price just to have that bragging rights.

evanscnce

The target I work at has them...
They had wiis too

people hide them in back so I would bet a lot of stores have them -_-

JFlo

Lots of stores in big cities are sold out, not all but lots. microsoft has not sent out another shipment of them and wont for a while. So it is possible for stores to be out of stick.