XBOX Game Backups

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Lol

Are you sure about the backups being only for you?. Well anyway, I think that you can use a normal burner to back them up, but I may be wrong. However, I think that in order to use those backups, the X-BOX would have to have a chip mod or something.

JAN :D

Last edited:

Xycron

banned
I suggest just using D-Skins
http://www.d-skin.com/home.html

Its a cover for your CD's that you put on, and that you can keep on while playing, so its not the gay ikind where yo uhave to put on and off each time you use it. Then if the D-Skin ever gets scratched you just put a new d-skin on it and it works like new.(well as long as it wasn't scratched before you put it on)

Hairy_Lee

VIP Member
i only saw the article as a point of interest, the stuff you're looking for isn't out as a fully working version therefore its not available at this time. sorry i couldn't help any further

Hairy_Lee

VIP Member
lol... you know, i got caught up in the new technology thing and completely blanked that he was on about an xbox not an xbox360.
i suppose its another reason why companies should be thinking up original names when they make consoles. sorry guys

Motoxrdude

yea u do have to mod you xbox. I currently have modded mine. You dont neccisarily have to hard mod it, You can soft mod it by replacing the bios. Check out XboxScene.com

Motoxrdude

The way i make mine is copy a game to my xbox hard drive, than use FlashXp and copy the game files to my computer then i burn it with an iso burner

Apokarteron

banned
Motoxrdude said:
yea u do have to mod you xbox. I currently have modded mine. You dont neccisarily have to hard mod it, You can soft mod it by replacing the bios. Check out XboxScene.com

You mean by installing the mod with software?

epidemik

Xycron said:
I suggest just using D-Skins
http://www.d-skin.com/home.html

Its a cover for your CD's that you put on, and that you can keep on while playing, so its not the gay ikind where yo uhave to put on and off each time you use it. Then if the D-Skin ever gets scratched you just put a new d-skin on it and it works like new.(well as long as it wasn't scratched before you put it on)

Those are nice but also a little bit expensive

Xycron

banned
palmmann said:
i would think of around $1 to protect a ~$50 game cheap;)

Exactly ;) and you can get 100 pacts and 50 packs annd 20 packs and 5 pacts, they are cheaper per item the hihger you go up, the 100pack is 50$, so thats 50cents per game ;)

epidemik

Xycron said:
Exactly ;) and you can get 100 pacts and 50 packs annd 20 packs and 5 pacts, they are cheaper per item the hihger you go up, the 100pack is 50$, so thats 50cents per game ;)

Oh i missed that. I didnt go to the website because i thought about buying them so i looked around and they only had 5 packs so i thought they only made 5 packs. My bad. I guess if you spend $500 in games $50 is a small price to pay to protect them. i just thought $1.50 was a bit steep for a piece of plastic. My bad. Also i dont spend $50 on games. I usually wait till they come down to $20. Sorry