Xigmatec Thor's Hammer FAN choice

FairDoos

Ok so im buying a Xigmatec Thors Hammer but one problem! It doesent come with any fans to blow air through it the fans are meant to be optional but id prefer them on to egt lower temps if you dont mind :D Any-hoo I was just wondering if anyone had any good CPU Fan recommendations I already have the heatsink i just need the fan ! Oh and also Thermal compound suggestions welcome <3

Thanks guys!

bomberboysk

FairDoos

Thanks for the recomendationsa and i already have the Thors Hammer and it looks so sexy so im not getting rid of it haha it performs well on my friends i7 setup so no reason why it shouldnt do bad on mine :)

Also got any recomendations for Thermal Paste?

bomberboysk

Thanks for the recomendationsa and i already have the Thors Hammer and it looks so sexy so im not getting rid of it haha it performs well on my friends i7 setup so no reason why it shouldnt do bad on mine :)

Also got any recomendations for Thermal Paste?
Shin Etsu, MX-2, TX-2 are all good. (Shin etsu is the best though apparently hard to come by in the uk)

FairDoos

Shin Etsu, MX-2, TX-2 are all good. (Shin etsu is the best though apparently hard to come by in the uk)

Yer i just tried to search for it on Google Shopping then didnt come up with many results for the Shin etsu but there was a couple which i might consider and i was already thinking the MX-2 ;) You read my mind

Thanks for the help!:good: