XP Home - computer startup

Syed_Rizvi

Hello to every one
a tiny little problem if someone can help me, one of my friend is running XP home and every time they log on to it, it display a message that qzhfhd.exe file has encounter a problem and it will going to shut down the window explorer and if you close it the computer runs fine.

:confused: please help

lynx6200

Im not fmailiar with that file nor could I find any information on it. When you in windows, I would first search for that file, if you can find it, not its porperties and where its located, and post back.

Otherwise, you could insert your win xp home disk and do a repair instalation. You might wait to hear back from other people to see if they know what that file is though. In the mean time try searching for it.

Syed_Rizvi

Thanks lynx6200
I have tried searching for this file even in hidden folders, can't find it. repairing of windows might be the answer but it is on my, one and only solution list.
Thanks again.

Buzz1927

Digaredd
It looks like a malware file, it's giving you that message because the registry entry associated with it is looking for the file to run it. Try searching the registry for qzhfhd, and delete anything you find.