XtremeSystems...help?

ScottALot

Hey, does anyone have an XtremeSystems account? There's a thread here: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=244732 that allows you to post a guy's username awaiting approval, and I've waited a long time and haven't been approved. So if someone could go on there and post something like "My friend ScottALot has been waiting a while for approval" that'd be much appreciated.

And if you're wondering why I'm using that forum it's because I'm interested in a BloodRage waterblock that this one guy has and I'm wondering where he got it.

bomberboysk

Hey, does anyone have an XtremeSystems account? There's a thread here: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=244732 that allows you to post a guy's username awaiting approval, and I've waited a long time and haven't been approved. So if someone could go on there and post something like "My friend ScottALot has been waiting a while for approval" that'd be much appreciated.

And if you're wondering why I'm using that forum it's because I'm interested in a BloodRage waterblock that this one guy has and I'm wondering where he got it.
Duniek did a run of bloodrage waterblocks i think. Or you could talk to nateman_doo over at evga and see if he could do anything for you.

ScottALot

Duniek did a run of bloodrage waterblocks i think. Or you could talk to nateman_doo over at evga and see if he could do anything for you.

I don't know who Duniek is and I know you already have an EVGA account, do you mind giving Nateman_Doo my email?

just a noob

You could make an account at overclock.net, or techpowerup.com, Duniek has accounts on both of those forums

ScottALot

Wait, do all of his blocks look like this?
tnimg4018.jpg

bomberboysk

No, duniek doesnt make a full cover for the bloodrage.

As far as a waterblock from nate, you would need to provide him with a board so he can make a block for it.