XxxV1r0j4NxxX

trapar

So apparently I was somehow hacked by this expletive called XxxV1r0j4NxxX. I noticed this as soon as my mouses' arrow started moving on it's own. So, me being curious, I decided to open up notepad and type "Can you also type?"...and he did. So before I knew it, we started talking. While doing so, he began deleting or disabling my programs and files. He then gave me three options in order to get all my stuff back. 1. Pay him. 2. Infect other people for him. 3. Make a video about me dissing myself and post it up on YouTube.

So I just wanted to know if there is anything I can do to get rid of him? Is his "virus" located in my hard drive or motherboard? Honestly, I don't mind my files being deleted. I just want to make sure if it's possible to get rid of him before I replace whatever part he has infected or at least that way I might not need any replacements be done.

I'm currently on my iPod touch because apparently, he can monitor what I'm doing. So luckily he hasn't been able to get any passwords I use.

Last edited:

linkin

VIP Member
Viruses can't affect hardware.

First, unplug the computer from the net. or turn off your router.

You will need to use someone's computer to get the following tools:

Malwarebytes (fully updated)
HiJackThis
Rkill

And run them on the infected machine. Alternatively, unplug the machine's hard drive and slave it to another computer and run the above programs.

The first thing you want to do is stop the idiot being able to remotely access your computer!

Jagga

Apparantly This username hacked other people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onQV18ZZEDo

There's more of him on youtube.

Use another device/memory stick/usb memory stick/etc and get malware antimalware installed on your infected PC.

I don't think you should connect to your network(internet) to update it. Try getting a free-anti virus installed and run these programs.

All of this needed to be done without connecting your infected PC to the network.