YAY! I GOT MY NEW G15! but...

ADE

banned
Well, since I Installed it, I have significantly MORE RAM usage! a few hundred less MB! Why? How do I fix this? And also, when I do a macro, how do I set "left Click" as the button to do the function with? I want to set 9 clicks per second, BUT I can figure out how to set "left click" (or any mouse button for that matter!) as the button!

ADE

banned
yeah I installed all that what do you mean by control panle? There is a lot of stuff I went through...

g4m3rof1337

Go to your computers control panel, and find logitechs control panel.
It should be noticeable.

square icon, mouse cursor.

ADE

banned
............................what are you talking about??? How does this help the situations I said I had?

-gunut-

I just got mine as well! One thing I found out is that you must have the two programs working for the G keys and LCD to work. They are over by the clock and to set the g keys you open the G keys profiler and on the key you want to set, left click and assign shortcut. Name it and put in what you want it to open.

I have not noticed any difference in ram. Not that I keep to close an eye on it though. How much do you have? I have 2 gig.

One think I want to know is how to get the LCD to work during games! I was playing BF2 and it would flash to it but it would only say BF2 with some kind of timer thing under it.