Yes, I sold my laptop :)

Geoff

VIP Member
I actually went to bestbuy today and got to check out your laptop. I've realized that it looks better in person and bestbuy salesman are retarded. This guy was trying to sell the laptop to a couple and he read exactly what it said on the tag, then added nonsense to it to make it sound good. "Your ram is the programs running, this is a nice laptop because it has 4 GEE BEE of ram"

haha, you have to love Best Buy salesman. When I bought mine he was trying to sell me a computer optimization for $30. No thanks, I can run disk cleanup and defrag myself :p

But I do love this laptop, and as you said it does look better in person. SOOO much better then the Toshiba, I'm glad I bought this instead. Best Buy and Gateway have some pretty good deals going on.

I just played some COD4 as well, and on max settings (no AA) @ 1920x1200, I got 40-75FPS!

just a noob

if only i had the money for one of these, it is nice to know that gateway actully decided to put a decent processor in it, i still couldn't figure out why they would ever put in that 1.8ghz celeron in it, but the last best buy salesman wasn't actully all that retarded, he actully knew how to overclock a computer :O