Your own web

porlean

so what in specific do u suggest, im always up for some suggestions cause i always thought the image with man in the banner was appealing enough.

is there anything in specific u think i should add?

tlarkin

VIP Member
so what in specific do u suggest, im always up for some suggestions cause i always thought the image with man in the banner was appealing enough.

is there anything in specific u think i should add?

I hope you actually use proper English on your site and not text message speak.

porlean

I hope you actually use proper English on your site and not text message speak.

of coarse i didnt use text message lingo on my site, forums dont really have a guideline on how i should type my posts but of coarse thats a different case for a website

patrickv

of coarse i didnt use text message lingo on my site, forums dont really have a guideline on how i should type my posts but of coarse thats a different case for a website

yeah and tlarkin is right, anyway I'll see what I can come up with give me a few days :good:

tlarkin

VIP Member

My advice is keep it simple, yet sleek. Try to use a color scheme that is streamlined and looks professional. You don't need flashy looks, but you need something that is solid and simple so users can easily read it.

patrickv

Mines a piczo site - don't use it much, but check it out =)

www.tropical-passion-x.piczo.com

no joke :eek: :rolleyes:

Why do I feel the need to ignore that link completely?
I fear the worst !! :D

Ok, a simple template should do, like tlarkin said, nothing flashy. I uploaded a sample of your main page HERE, check and let me know

porlean

hmmm, interesting! did u code that from scratch? i like how you worded the side nav. The "advice of the day" section is pretty cool as well. Although im really trying to focus on my content right now and not to much on the template this has alot of good ideas in it and i will keep this page for future reference. Thank you for all your hard work i appreciate it:good:

patrickv

hmmm, interesting! did u code that from scratch? i like how you worded the side nav. The "advice of the day" section is pretty cool as well. Although im really trying to focus on my content right now and not to much on the template this has alot of good ideas in it and i will keep this page for future reference. Thank you for all your hard work i appreciate it:good:

No I didn't code, that's just a free template. you can use it to your liking.