Your PC Specs

matius

I am looking for a fast and quiet PC for audio production (no macs). Would you mind posting your PC specs...

I have no idea what to get for MOBO + chip combos and I know you all have a good idea.

Thanks...

Filip

first of all, we need to know your budget, without that we can not make any recommendations

matius

First off, I am looking to make monthly payments rather than straight up.

When it's said and done, I would like to spend around $1100 (deviation of $150 or so is not out of the question) w/ flat panel monitor.

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
I am looking for a fast and quiet PC for audio production (no macs). Would you mind posting your PC specs...

I have no idea what to get for MOBO + chip combos and I know you all have a good idea.

Thanks...

Dont think my specs are going to help you decide what you need in terms of a PC.

bigsaucybob

well actually it culd help to look through someones specs because if u havent looked around in the computer market for a while looking through specs wuld help him get an idea of wats out.

but if u wanna see specs just look through any randomn post and most people have their specs in the sig.

P11

VIP Member
matius said:
First off, I am looking to make monthly payments rather than straight up.

When it's said and done, I would like to spend around $1100 (deviation of $150 or so is not out of the question) w/ flat panel monitor.
Monthly payments on a custom pc? Never heard of that.

matius

I haven't seen it either, that's what I was afraid of. Has anyone heard of a company that will build your custom PC and let you make payments?

Thanks for your posts, actually they're all helpful posts.

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
Of course that can be done, if you build up your order on somewhere like www.eBuyer.com and go to your basket it will tell you what finance options are available. Monthly payments, everything. I believe www.dabs.com has thiese options aswell.......

dragon2309