Youtube Question

Machin3

Hey everyone. I have a problem with Youtube. When you upload a video, for those who have done it, you see the progress bar that shows how much longer until it uploads. Today on my account, I get a problem where the progress bar will finish and instead of a green check, meaning that it was successful, it just stops there and when I edit the information about the video, it just goes back to what it previously was in the info. So if I had Title: Cars_HD and I changed it to just Cars, it will change back. What is going on? I never had this problem.

linkin

VIP Member
I also have this problem. it will not save anything i enter, and even if it says the video is uploaded it has not finished.

flalynda

This is a peculiar problem, i have been using Youtube for uploading many videos, never experienced it before. i think there must be some problem with your file.. i think it is not getting fully uploaded.

chrisalv14

banned
Hi, try uploading a compatible file format such as .MPEG, MP4, .WMP etc... - Some file formats are not compatible with Youtube. Click here for a list of file formats compatible with YouTube.

Also, make sure your file is not corrupted!
- You may have accidently cancelled the save process when your video was saving or transfering or what ever, but if none of this works then - either check for system errors maybe.

linkin

VIP Member
i heard that windows 7 and youtube have issues together, but this issue also happened to me on vista. youtube is shit now that google owns them, and neither microsoft or google want to fix the issue because google releases their first o/s or whatever.

:angry: :gun:

Machin3

i heard that windows 7 and youtube have issues together, but this issue also happened to me on vista. youtube is shit now that google owns them, and neither microsoft or google want to fix the issue because google releases their first o/s or whatever.

:angry: :gun:

True. Both companies have been slightly failing.