Zalman's Thermal Grease.....

bumblebee_tuna

Are these results of Zalman's thermal grease realistic or exaggerated?

stg1_graph.gif

spacedude89

Highly doubt it, They didn't name any brands, So High Performance could be some brand from Mexico called high performance.

Jet

VIP Member
Those might be the worst temps I have ever seen for any thermal paste....

Those might be true. They are similar to my Pentium D 820 when I had the Zalman CNPS7700alcu.

Even so, that is a marketing hype. While Zalman's new thermal grease is equal if not better than Arctic Silver, that diagram is really vague.

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
lol thermal grease A, B, C, D, E, F...real convincing.

lol! 76C CPU. i wonder if that thing is fried yet ;)

lovely?

wow they talk about 76 degrees like its freezing cold. F. would be one thing, but its in Celsius lol

M0ddingMan1a

shoulda loooked at review sites. zalmans STG actually beats artic silver 5 by like a couple degrees if u apply it right. im using it right now, and its great.

pdc76

i just got a bottle the other day, gonna apply it this weekend. i bought it 'cause of temp issues. we'll see if it makes a diff.

Archangel

VIP Member
well... In real life applications... it is 2*C colder than AS5 ( at least it was for me) I dont know weither because its much easyer to apply, or that its just better... but that diagram was true for me.. 2*C cooler than with AS5. :)

M0ddingMan1a

well... In real life applications... it is 2*C colder than AS5 ( at least it was for me) I dont know weither because its much easyer to apply, or that its just better... but that diagram was true for me.. 2*C cooler than with AS5. :)

yeap! zalman STG FTW!