Zavio CCTV Surveillance software problem

mrRemz

I'm installing Zavio CCTV (F312A Wireless IP Camera) Surveillance software into my Acer Aspire One Happy netbook. Installation done correctly with out any error. After I click on Main Console icon to start the software, it's prompt for password and id. I just key in the ID.

But the error "Missing or corrupted resource file. Please re-install the system to solve this problem." prompting after I click on "OK" button. I re-install the software for several time, but the error still come out.

I try with my desktop PC which also run Win 7 Professional (my netbook also run Win 7 Professional), but everything run smooth as expected. I can open and preview all the camera's. F.Y.I my friend also using Acer Aspire One netbook (but not Happy version) and he can run the program as well.

Does this problem occur due to netbook or OS? (I'd also reinstalled OS several times). Thank you.

Ecusato

Estimado: Soy nuevo en el foro. De Argentina le escribo. Le comento que en mi empresa instalamos este software y tambien tuve el mismo problema. La pregunta es...¿Pudo Solucionarlo? Por Favor espero su respuesta. Muchas Gracias.

ENGLISH:
Dear: I am new to the forum. I write from Argentina. He commented that my company installed this software and also had the same problem. The question is ... Could you fix it? Please await your response. Thank you very much.

Ecusato

Estimado: Soy nuevo en el foro. De Argentina le escribo. Le comento que en mi empresa instalamos este software y tambien tuve el mismo problema. La pregunta es...¿Pudo Solucionarlo? Por Favor espero su respuesta. Muchas Gracias.

ENGLISH:
Dear: I am new to the forum. I write from Argentina. He commented that my company installed this software and also had the same problem. The question is ... Could you fix it? Please await your response. Thank you very much.

1000000AD

well there can be several reasons. Either the problem is the netbook itself in which it just doesn't seem likely to work with the software and that's all. Or the downloaded file is somehow corrupted. Do you use the same archive or whatever the file is when you install it on your PC & your friend's Aspire1? I guess not. This my be the root of the prob. What I advise is considering that you tested the software on other machines and it obviously does work, try installing another but similar software on your A1 Happy (I use Xeoma and I do love it, works perfectly with the same: Win7 Pro & wifi cam) just to see maybe the sys requirements were too high and other software with other reqs will solve this. Good luck