Zboard Question

Grotzyy

So ive never used a zboard before, and knew nothing about it so I bought a BF2142 one on newegg, got it this morning and seeing as now I learn its not an actual keyboard but just a top part for that game (like i said i didnt know it needed a bottom half i thought it was cool for being able to fold into a square) but that part itself is 50$ on their site.

So i was wondering before I sell out 50 antop of the 24$ bf2142 skin, i was wondering,

Can I use the bf2142 top part even when im not playing it for things like internet, and even other games? Or do i have to switch it back to generic keyboard that comes with the zboard? Because i think it looks pretty sweet and I know because its made for BF2142 i dont want to have to switch to back to the generic to do things like WoW and CS. So would the BF top work for everything else if I designated keys in game?

CPTMuller

I cant say for sure, but if the keyboard is set up like most game pads then it is programmed as a bunch of normal keys such as WASD or the plus pad. wither way it should work for your wishes.

Grotzyy

I orderd the actual zboard yesterday after posting that, i hope all works well. If not, refund refund refund.

Ive seen mixed reviews. Bad keys to be the main one.