ZBoard

PhoeniX51

I ordered one and it's coming tomorrow after noon. I'm pretty exciting since my current keyboard only cost me 10 bucks, although it gets the job done. The gaming keyset looks good and you can switch it out with a regular one. Anyone have one of these?

Rambo

I've had one for ages... Since xmas, to be exact... The standard gaming keyset is quite funky though, useful too... I find it helped me a little bit when in-game, but it didn't exactly make me U83R L337!! :D

PhoeniX51

Haha... mine's coming at 4:30PM tomorrow afternoon. I'll be waiting at my door :D

EDIT: It was either between this Zboard or the Saitek glowy keyboard thing which also got good reviews.

PhoeniX51

This is a quote from Zboard.com although I don't think that's the official site.

"With your Gaming Keyset inserted in your Zboard base press the 'Z' Hotkey. Choose “Keyset Setup” and select the game you want to play and click ‘Update Keyset from Internet’."

That's awesome! It downloads the controls to play the game for you :D . Well... I guess that's bad if you customize your controls. But I don't.