Zipzoomfly.com

Drenlin

^ that.

Anyone used it before? Everyone here talks about Newegg, but that site seems to have a similar inventory and free shipping on most everything. They're missing some good brands, G-Skill for example, and the site layout isn't as good, but it seems like you could save a pretty penny on shipping there. I found some favorable reviews online but I thought I'd ask CF before I went and bought anything. (looking at this)

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
They're good. Last year I got a set of Corsair DDR2 800 free after MIR. They have some awesome deals every now and then.

Jet

VIP Member
I've definitely used them, though their navigation leaves something to be desired!

bomberboysk

Great site, used them many times and never had a problem with them. Be warned you will probably have a dust problem with that case due to the low static pressure large fan on the side..

Last edited:

Drenlin

So they're good? Awesome, thanks guys :)

And I'm fine with dust...nothing a compressor can't fix. That case will be quieter and cheaper than the one I was planning to get, although it's probably a bit more flimsy as well. Not a big deal though.

Last edited: