Zogis a good brand?

plowexvii

Hey Guys,

i'm looking for a new video card for my old comp. I've got my eye on a zogis 6200 low profile agp card, but have never heard of it. Tried googling the brand, but it appears to be new. Have any of you guys had experiance with them?

Also, when picking out video cards, how much do brands matter? I've read people either love or hate leadteks, which leads me to believe brands aren't as important, but i could be wrong. any help on the situation would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Phillip

Impr3ssiv3

IMO i would go with a trust brand like eVGA, XFX, BFG, ASUS, MSI

whats your price range and what mobo do you have

plowexvii

^ yeah thats the one. I was thinking about purchasing from an eBay store, but that price seems really good.

I also see XFX on newegg, should i get that one? I dont see any eVGA cards... also, is newegg the cheapest to purchase from? How are they when getting rebates? Thanks for all the help guys.

Oh, and my old computer is a Compaq desktop. the agp is for low profile cards, and i've read from the sticky post that the 6200 is a good card. Im just unsure about which brand to buy.

PC eye

banned
XFX is on the crap list from the complaints heard about it. I went from running two FX5200 cards to the ATI Radeon 9550 256mb card on the last build and saw no problems gaming there. In fact tthe MSI 128mb card is still hanging around here somewhere.