ZoneAlarm and Kaspersky?

Lonely_Rider

I have a problem, when I'm running Kaspersky Anti-Virus as well as ZoneAlarm, my computer just seems to restart every 10 minutes without any warning and without saving any settings. I've heard that there are some drivers that when both installed cause this error to happen, does anyone know how i can make it work fine?:confused:

OvenMaster

VIP Member
I've read in more than a few places online that Kaspersky and Zone Alarm just do not get along. If this were my PC I'd probably switch to another anti-virus program.
Tom

Greggie Boy

ZA plays well with all the other kids on the block except Kaspersky. I would place Kaspersky in a safe place, like the recycle bin.

Buzz1927

Digaredd
Greggie Boy said:
ZA plays well with all the other kids on the block except Kaspersky. I would place Kaspersky in a safe place, like the recycle bin.
I'd do the same, but with Zone Alarm. :)

Rokwild

I found Kaspersky was good enough, it protected against network attacks. I dont think there is any need to be running both. :cool:

cell4me

banned
Rokwild said:
I dont think there is any need to be running both. :cool:

Unless your antivirus has one built in you need a firewall...I dont think Kaspersky has one though, I think Buzz uses Kaspersky maybe he can tell us?

kof2000

kapersky 6 will have this problem is zonealarm is arleady installed on the system. if you run kapersky 5 and zonealarm it will work.

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
cell4me said:
Ditto...keep kaspersky its a real good antivirus, get rid of zonealarm and run Sygate firewall its free.
Syagte dont have a free firewall anymore. And according to friends, there free versions from a while ago have stopped working.