Zoo Pictures - Opinions

Kornowski

VIP Member
Here's some Pictures I took at Chester Zoo today, what do you think? :)

They're all un-edited, all using features on the camera, Canon IXUS800

img4998zg0.jpg

img5043mb1.jpg

img5073mc4.jpg

img5079nh1.jpg

img5101cm3.jpg

img5113vr6.jpg

img5185hd9.jpg

img5213tf3.jpg

img5196cc3.jpg

img5303pw5.jpg

img5313ui4.jpg

img5337am5.jpg

:D

DrCuddles

I love the underwater fish one :)
The first 4 pics, including your sexy face are great aswell :D
You and Vic look very happy, how is she these days? Don't get much to talk to her as she blanks my every sentance :(

Good job dude :) Hope you had a smashing day there!

alexandergre

hi Kornowski, Nice photos.
This Photo:
img5313ui4.jpg

Do you have the color version? the colored version should be really nice. Usually fishes and underwater nature have fantastic colors. so B&W is not a good option when you take photos of things that have dozens of beautiful colors.

Why dont you buy a SLR camera? do you have flickr account?

Kornowski

VIP Member
Thanks Andy! The fish ones were really hard to take, I couldn't get the shutter speed low enough :p I had to wait for it to stay still :p

Yeah, she's fine thanks! Had a great day, the weather wasn't too bad either! :D

hi Kornowski, Nice photos.

I don't have the colour version, sorry, It was a setting on my camera to select only one colour to show up, and I thought it'd look cool, same with the other fish photo. I know, the fish were great, very colourfull!

I've thought of getting an SLR, but my Canon does fine, it fits in my pocket and take the pictures I need, so :p

Here's a fish picture in colour:

img5326bk6.jpg

Last edited:

DrCuddles

God i hate taking pictures of fish, i had to a few weeks back (dont even bother asking why lol, god stupidness) and the nasty buggers just dont ever stop!!! :)

Sounds like you had a great day then :)

Ben

VIP Member
Nice pics Danny! I especially like the one with the sun. It looks bigger over there :p Hehe, showin off your sideburns in the first pic I see :p

Kornowski

VIP Member
Nice pics Danny! I especially like the one with the sun. It looks bigger over there Hehe, showin off your sideburns in the first pic I see

Thanks Ben!

lol, I think most of that is lense glare, it isn't that big, it's the UK :p

Yeah! They need to be bigger though, it isn't fair!

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
wow those fish shots are brilliant,Dan are you taking a Photography course at Collage?

Kornowski

VIP Member
wow those fish shots are brilliant,Dan are you taking a Photography course at Collage?

Thanks man! Nope, just a multimedia course, it's just something I do in my spare time, you should try it, it's great fun! :)

Haha. At least you have them

Yeah, guess I'm lucky there :p

Kornowski

VIP Member
there some nice shots there danny not sure about the camera effects tho
i like the one of the sun

The effects are just things I've never really used, just messing around, seeing what they look like! :)

Zoos are always fun to go to. I like the one with you and your girl, shes cute. Lucky man you!

Thanks, it was a great day out!
Thanks, I know, she's great! :D