Zoom. How many Americans use it?

I know the pandemic really increased the number of Zoom users, but how can someone know the number of active users now since the pandemic is basically over? I don't want to take Zoom's word for it. Personally don't know anyone that uses it, but recently was told I needed to have a Zoom meeting with someone and they sermed surprised that I didn't already have the app on my phone. Perhaps that's office worker mentality. Is there a way to know how many Americans have it installed and how many use it at least once a month or ever?

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
No, only Zoom will know that information.

My office and 99% of my clients uses Teams. So I only ever use it if a vendor uses it.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Skype is still around as the consumer version. The business version is Teams and was rebranded a while ago. They do also have Teams Personal.

beers

Staff member
I've been on a couple Zoom meetings in the last week or two, although a lot of orgs just use teams for other collab features so it's the natural platform for most, especially when you can delegate between organizations such as hopping on a meeting instantaneously with a client.

What I haven't seen in a long ass time is a GoToMeeting.