Battlefield 3 Thread

jonnyp11

if you weren't in the darn uk then i'd say to sell me some, then again i'd have to have money to buy them :rolleyes:

just a noob

I hate when you're playing on a map when some noob grabs the mobile aa, and then runs head on to a tank shooting :rolleyes:

SuperDuperMe

if you weren't in the darn uk then i'd say to sell me some, then again i'd have to have money to buy them :rolleyes:

Lol, well i should be getting some new parts soon, chances are as ill be going amd for cpu i should get either deus ex or dirt 3 code, if so you can have it :p (providing the cpu's still have the codes with them by then :p)

Iv got them both now from my gpu upgrade lol.

jonnyp11

Kandalf LCS with ASRock P67 Extreme6
i5 2500K @ 4.4ghz/1.260v - 720w Enermax PSU
2 x 250gb WD 1TB Seagate 150gb Raptor 1TB
Crucial RealSSD C300 128gb for Windows 7
8gb of G.Skill Ripsaw X Series DDR3 1600
eVGA GTX 570
X-Fi Fatality Sound Card and Logitech Z5500
24" Acer P234W and a 20.1" Viewsonic VX2025WM

i think it's just your system :p

SuperDuperMe

^^^ lmao

@ChrisUlrich, yeah i think the requirements were over hyped tbh. I dont think its as demanding as they make out.

I mean i play on high at 1080 and dont have to many problems. :p

Other than on caspian border, that level hates my set up :/.

linkin

VIP Member
Alright guys, who has an AMD card and wants a 30% performance boost or the ability to run higher settings, or highest settings with a higher frame rate? I'm sure bigfellla mentioned it before, but turn Deferred MSAA off and use Post-AA high (FXAA).

I was getting 30fps on medium settings with 2xMSAA and now I can run high with a comfortable 30-45fps on high :)

I also maxed out my engineer kit. G36C with suppressor and IRNV scope is a lethal combination :D

Also unlocked lots of goodies for the attack helicopter and mobile AA. I'm 95 points away from unlocking the heatseekers on the scout helis as well.

Okedokey

Yeah, ATi cards get raped with MSAA on. Try just that first.

Also, if you want to come on a non-hack server, try Deluxegaming hardcore 64 slot. Im a SA on there and we don't tolerate any of that shit. Australian Server.

awildgoose

I love flying the scout helis, love raping the other helis who think they can outfly me :cool:
Just gotta know one thing, how much damage do they do to tanks?
Just by guns I mean. I get a good amount of vehicle assist kills in the heli from shooting ground vehicles but I just don't know how much damage I'm actually doing to the tanks.

Ankur

Any one used Venom helicoptor at the canals map?
How do you shoot from it while you are the pilot?
I pressed the normal space or LMB, but nothing happens.

How to get such cool dog tags like the skulls :D? I just got a cool one when I knifed an enemy :)

just a noob

How to get such cool dog tags like the skulls :D? I just got a cool one when I knifed an enemy :)

I'm curious as well, some guy had a dog tag with a t rex on it lol

Aastii

VIP Member

The minigun is an unlock, you have to get it after you have enough points in the scout heli, you don't just get it.

I'm curious as well, some guy had a dog tag with a t rex on it lol

As for the dog tags, for doing certain tasks. If you look at them, they will be for x amount of conquest wins, or so many headshots or for spotting and assisting x amount of enemies

just a noob

The minigun is an unlock, you have to get it after you have enough points in the scout heli, you don't just get it.

As for the dog tags, for doing certain tasks. If you look at them, they will be for x amount of conquest wins, or so many headshots or for spotting and assisting x amount of enemies

I know about those, but some of them are pretty non sequitur to the game

linkin

VIP Member
You get others like the BF2, BC2 and such dogtags for gettign veteran status in other Battlefield games. Others like the Alienware Alien teeth dog tags you can get a code to redeem on Origin.

Personally, I use the G36C on the left and the "All Your Base" (conquest wins) on the right :D

mrjack

VIP Member

You can get dog tags from marketing campaigns, like this one (just play the trailer in its entirety, don't skip forward or it won't work). Dr. Pepper also gives out dog tags, if you buy their products.

linkin

VIP Member
The act of valor one is for US/Canada only. I watched that trailer for nothing.

What a fkn joke.