Countries

Styleprojekt

xDarkWizardx said:
We treat are ally just fine, I got nothin against Britain.

For those of you who went to high school you will remember that the USA used to leave the rest of the world alone, but those crazy German bastards kept starting wars and those pussy french men kept getting their asses handed to them and begged for our help again and again. Now that we try to help prevent world wars everyone gets pissed at us, including those pussies in France.

I don't know why your making fun of Bush elmarcorulz, did you see that clip where that fag prince dressed up like a nazi. That was cool.

Loool dude you are freaking hilarious. Have you ever been to "Pussy France" and germany? You dumm shit probably didnt pay attention in History class. Germany didnt just start a war for fun:

World War one was started by alliances of Germany and Russia, and both saw the chance to expand their countries' territory.
After the 1st World War, poverty and hunger was widly spread in Germany. People had nothing, and most of the country was destroyed.
Adolf Hitler (From Austria for you Idiots who believe he is German) came to germany and got involved into politics. He claimed to be able to rebuild germany and give jobs/food to everybody who had nothing at that time. Obviously, the people liked him and he became the head of Germany and changed laws/rules in such ways so he could have all the power he needed to do what he did. He accused Jews and other foreigners of taking the jobs the germans had lost and created hate against those people. The next step was to eliminate them so they wouldnt take the jobs from the germans. I remind all of you that all this is over 70 years ago when people had a lot less eductaion/knowledge. Everybody believed it was right what they did and therefore the jews started to be the number one enemy. After that you all know what happened, Hitler attacked other countries in order to enlargen small germany. At that time, people started questioning the acts and started beeing against him. However, some people were with him (Nazis) and anybody who said or acted against hitlers will got killed. Everybody was afraid of that and thought that maybe their neighbors could be the next one telling on them. People then followed what Hitler orders were and finally in 1944, when 1 country couldnt stand against 5-7 countries, the Nazi Reich fell and Germany was totally destroyed. In 50 years however, germany has done something that not many countries could accomplish. To go from total destruction/poverty, to one of the top 5 countries in the world and producing some of the finest quality products out there. Huge amounts of money had to be payed to the countries wich germany attacked, and today, people who have nothing to do with what happened (new generation) are still struggeling under the enormous taxes and money they need to pay to restore Berlin/the rest of destroyed germany, and the countries they hurt. Today also, germany is one of the most beautyful countries to visit, and anybody who has been there will agree with that. Of cours, the people who never get out of their little town and sit in front of their PC the whole day still think that Germans are fat Nazis who drink beer all day, and french women dont shave and wave white flags.
France is such a beautyful country, and many inventions come from there, some of the best food comes from there, most beautiful landscaping etc etc.

Darkwizard...you are probably some 13 year old freak who has never gone anywhere but to the boarder of your city and back.
The US is a beautiful country and i love it, but its the people who ruin it these days. 10 years ago it was amazing and a dream for everybody. But the behavior has made it the most hated country. Yeah you are big and the most powerful country in the world, but remember that there are no real white Americans as they stand today, you all come from English, Germans, and even French and have your roots from there.
The USA was founded by mostly Europeans to be a perfect country and spread freedom, well look what you are doing today. Causing terrorism against you and your allies, and a new War.
WW1 and WW2 i'll say it again happened a long time ago when people had less education.The USA has the least history and these days conducts like a young rebel who causes shit everywhere in the world. I'd also like to remind you that its not the germans anymore at what is happening today to you cause you probably think that.
The USA thought that jews needed a country for themselfs after WW2 and simply made a new country in the middle east on top of other countries. Jews are not a race but a religion, so they didnt need their own land. Just as muslims live everywhere, jews do.

And BTW....remember the Anti Black movement not tooooo long ago here in the USA?

You shoudlnt criticize the history of a country cause the people who live there today dont have anything to do with it. But todays happenings can be criticized, and as far as i can tell, the only "smart" country today is the USA causing trouble in the world

Blastowic

@ Styleprojekt

I went to France, Switzerland, Belgium and Germany over Christmas and it was the most amazing trip. There are so many cool things in Germany and I just wanna go back so bad. Belgium has some really nice nice nice places to go see as a tourist. And France as you said, the women are very pretty and friendly, and from what i could tell at a couple of restaurants where i was at, the women in beautiful dresses etc were shaved as any other beautiful women here. I used to be like what you described up there. I used to think the stuff and i didn't like germans& french, but now. It's such a change and what people here at home say is so wrong. Where in Germany are you from?

xDarkWizardx

To start things off, I never said Germany started wars for fun, so I don't know where you got that. Second I was born in Germany, in Ulm to be exact. I have been to France and they are all stuck up pricks (alright not ALL of them but a good deal many). I don't think Germany is causing trouble in the world today, but because of those wars America will never go back to isolationism.

I don't know why you had that little history lesson in there because you only proved what I said about Germany. I know America was founded by Europeans, and that information has no relevance to this conversation. Saying the USA causes terrorism is ignorant.

Mindless name calling over the internet is pointless, and I don't know why some people feel they have to. I am 18 and have been to several diffrent countries over my lifetime.

Finally, the USA isn't causing trouble in the world, we're trying to prevent it. What I've been trying to say is people have no right to bash my country, because no country is perfect.

Styleprojekt

xDarkWizardx said:
To start things off, I never said Germany started wars for fun, so I don't know where you got that. Second I was born in Germany, in Ulm to be exact. I have been to France and they are all stuck up pricks (alright not ALL of them but a good deal many). I don't think Germany is causing trouble in the world today, but because of those wars America will never go back to isolationism.

I don't know why you had that little history lesson in there because you only proved what I said about Germany. I know America was founded by Europeans, and that information has no relevance to this conversation. Saying the USA causes terrorism is ignorant.

Mindless name calling over the internet is pointless, and I don't know why some people feel they have to. I am 18 and have been to several diffrent countries over my lifetime.

Finally, the USA isn't causing trouble in the world, we're trying to prevent it. What I've been trying to say is people have no right to bash my country, because no country is perfect.

Well you saying: "Those crazy german Bastards and pussy french" is already offending me and others. 2nd, i felt like giving a history lesson because many of you dont know why ww2 happened, and i dont see how my post proved anything about what you said because you only offended and didnt make any statements. I didnt say you said that germans started wars for fun, but you made it sound like it with your words: "crazy german bastards kept starting wars" as if it was out of the blue without any problems before leading to it.
If you were born in germany, wich i doubt cause of your way of talking etc, but maybe its true, you are german and a moron for calling your country men like that, cause you include yourself in it, nomatter how long you have lived in the US, you are born in Germany and therfore german.
I dont know where in France you went to to say that all are stuck up pricks, however as you said, and therefore should know, you have bad areas in every country.
The funny thing is that in the US there are only rumors about how bad other countries are, but there is no proof. I'll call you whatever i want as long as you insult me, i have the right to insult you back, just like little children in kindergarden, since you are setting yourself to that level, i feel like i have to go there too in order to get to you.

You are right, no country is perfect. But for supposely the worlds greatest nation to be so ignorant is a bad thing. Its not your country btw cause you were not born there so shut it....

xDarkWizardx

I was born in Germany, but I am not German and never have been. My father was in the US Army stationed in Germany with my mother when she gave birth to me. I did not start this thread or the bashing of any country so by your logic I have the "right" to bash your countries back.

Crazy German bastards was not intended as an insult. French pussies was.

And this is my country.

Styleprojekt

Well as far as i can remember i didnt start "bashing" any countries either, i simply asked wich country someone would want to rule and why/what he would change something.
You started by your insult, wich still insults me cause my mother is French and i therefore hold a french passport, and also a german one cause my father is german.