Crysis 2 Thread

Dystopia

This looks really really good.
Sliding shooting? That is just so badass. I hope it's not too intensive, I wanna run it at medium at least:cool:.

Also, the options part, VATS anyone?

Agreed, I kinda went oooo when I saw that.

So glad this isn't gonna be a PC exclusive! This may also be the first game I pre-order.

myndziuss

Lol im still playing trough the first one and it is really keeping my interest, i love the weapons lol :) Especially the gaus rifle (too bad it cant hold too many bullets).

fastdude

It's good how the engine has been optimized so that even though it looks prettier, it's actually less demanding than the Original game/

linkin

VIP Member
I really can't wait :D

I hope it's not any more linear than the first (at least up until the aliens) because that's what was great, the game was only as good as your imagination :)

awildgoose

It's good how the engine has been optimized so that even though it looks prettier, it's actually less demanding than the Original game/

That is quite a good thing, I have noticed that there are a lot of games out now days that look better than Crysis but less demanding. Hopefully this looks really good.

I really can't wait :D

I hope it's not any more linear than the first (at least up until the aliens) because that's what was great, the game was only as good as your imagination :)

It should be. I reckon you will be able to go through different streets to flank and snipe from different buildings. Hopefully we can do that, also I hope the nanosuit is more efficient, I wanna run more than 150m before running out of energy haha.

SslagleZ28

Already have this preordered along with Dead Space 2... both look to be amazing, im hoping they dont disappoint

JLuchinski

Well if anybody is interested the multiplayer beta is on Xbox Live right now. I forgot how much I hate playing shooters with a controller, but it is fun once you get used to it though. But I can't wait to play it on pc, will be ten times better.

Twist86

That is kinda strange...why release the minimum and not the recommended? Thanks for the link though.

JLuchinski

Well it is the beta demo, but yeah I found it to be terrible. I can't play shooters with a controller, it just doesn't feel right. I wish they came out with a modified keyboard/mouse combo for the 360, that would be sweet. What happened to your gaming rig?

osnola

Well it is the beta demo, but yeah I found it to be terrible. I can't play shooters with a controller, it just doesn't feel right. I wish they came out with a modified keyboard/mouse combo for the 360, that would be sweet. What happened to your gaming rig?

i totally agree with your statement about shooters with a controller. too bad xbox doesnt want its supported game developers too allow the use of keyboard and mouse in game. (PS3 allows you too, it is amazing) but then again it is a console, and console generally means you will be playing with a controller. as for the gaming rig... i set it up, it was amazing, i let my family use it (big mistake), they downloaded a bunch of junk, its slow as hell now, and for the most part it is outdated( not really though).

ahh... but my birthday is in two days and i am dropping all my cash on new system :) so its all good.

JLuchinski

Holy crap, I can't wait for it to come out. To bad the beta on Xbox sucks, I hope it's better on the pc. I need to get a dx11 card now.

ModernMind

This game is going to be so epic, really.
The first one was good and I have VERY high expectations from Crysis 2.
As for the option part, it has nothing to do with VATS, it was there in a different form in the first game too.