Folding@Home: CF Official Discussion Thread

so it's all set then... I have the P4 up and running as of right now

EDIT:

the WU gonna be done in February... of 08

LOL :p just give some time I have had WU start out saying that they'll be done in 416 days, :p give it a little time and it should get a more accurate time. :)

Just a hint, but i would set the P4 to only accept the less than 5 Mb. WUs, Pentiums work really fast on the smaller ones, especially the 20,000 frame ones.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
My user name is slightly above this live of arrows

well i'm not too concerned with the 5MB thing, the computer is on 24/7 thanks to the Zalman 7000 cooler :p

As of right now I have 4 systems running F@H

My 4000+ system
Michelle's 3400+ system
the 3000+ rig
and the P4

Hoping to get the 733MHZ P3 online by tonight

Last edited:
Just a hint, but i would set the P4 to only accept the less than 5 Mb. WUs, Pentiums work really fast on the smaller ones, especially the 20,000 frame ones.

It all depends. I've been getting a lot of ~390 pointers, and they give a lot more ppd then AMBERs do for me.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
My user name is slightly above this live of arrows

well i'm not too concerned with the 5MB thing, the computer is on 24/7 thanks to the Zalman 7000 cooler :p

As of right now I have 4 systems running F@H

My 4000+ system
Michelle's 3400+ system
the 3000+ rig
and the P4 Prescott

Hoping to get the 733MHZ P3 online by tonight

Geeze, no comment on my awesomeness? :(

I can't wait to see your ppd. Should be great :)

And sorry Grey, I'm back in the lead in WU count :) I got a long string of EUEs there for a while :D.

It's all good my freind. I actually haven't kept up with much lately. I had a pretty wildly crappy new years and have had some major issues with longtime friends. I will get back in the saddle soon though. I am still folding just not doing much monitoring of anything :p I did however have a friend text message me on my cell phone to let me know I was #1 which I found extremely funny. :D

I'm going to have to check on the 3000+, its running as kinda a stand alone thing... no monitor or anything, as far as I know its folding.... BUT the time on the windows clock is an hour fast, would that screw anything up?

I'm going to have to check on the 3000+, its running as kinda a stand alone thing... no monitor or anything, as far as I know its folding.... BUT the time on the windows clock is an hour fast, would that screw anything up?

Nope, it shouldn't. Wait a few more days before you start to worry about it. With the older computers, you may be on the same WU for over a week at a time.

Nope, it shouldn't. Wait a few more days before you start to worry about it. With the older computers, you may be on the same WU for over a week at a time.

I know its gonna be done in about a day an a half from now, I was just wandering if it would effect anything...

finished 1WU, my 4000+ is gonna finish a big one by tomorrow then i'll need to check on my 3000+ in a sec and see its progress... Michelle kept turning hers off so it never ran for long -.-;;hers will be done by friday

Back