For Sale, by ZachSand

wolfeking

banned
Im pretty sure you would.
Just out of curiosity, does it take a standard ATX power switch, or will it need the original Acer switch?

PohTayToez

It's quite easy to turn on a mobo on without a switch. All you have to do is jump the pins that would normally be connected to the switch, they're right next to each other so all you have to do is touch them with a tip of a screwdriver. I know it sounds risky, but you're essentially doing the exact same thing the switch does.

wolfeking

banned
that is assuming he can figure out which pins to short to get it on. And I find that a paper clip works much better than a screw driver for that.

ZachSand

Found the correct pins. It's a no go, nothing would show up.

Although the LED light and the fans worked?

wolfeking

banned
100% sure?
Because a 939 processor will fit it a AM2 socket, but will not power on. The Athlon 64 x2 is made for the 939, AM2 and AM2+ sockets.

wolfeking

banned
ok. then we are down to Motherboard failure, or video failure. if you have a PCI express video card, then you can try that to see if its just a bad video chip in the board.

ZachSand

Is that a decent PSU? How much is shipping?

The PSU is decent, yes. It's nothing spectacular, but I haven't had any problems with it and it still works great!
Shipping will vary depending on where I'm shipping to and how quickly you want it. Shouldn't be much though.

Still interested?

bkribbs

Kind of. Depends on if my project goes through. Once I'm done, if I need it, I'll get it. But I'm not sure if I will or not, so don't hold it for me.