For sale: Computer dualcore - price lowered!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatem445

ROFL. Are you tellin me you never ever ever ever ever copy stuff? And what am I supposed to do? pay a f**cking 200 bucks for XP???? When I had a legit copy?? That aint right...

Is it really that bad? GOD!

Soz, I didn't really think it's that important.

If anyone wants this computer anyways, just let me know lol

No not GOD, ukulele ninja.

Dystopia

If you had a legit copy why didn't you just use the validation code from the original install?

That's what I said. I tried. And then I needed to validate online. WELL, it said it has been used 3 times already, buy a new one. WTF?! So anyway, my friend slipstreamed XP from his computer and let me use it to install. The cool thing about this was you don't need a damn online regstration, so you can use it a million times (or until the CD breaks).

That pisses me off that now I can't sell my computer:mad: damn you, microsoft!!!

jljhlhl

When it says its been used too many times it usually gives you a number to call and they will reset it as long as its being used legitimately.

massahwahl

VIP Member
Yeah just call and get it reset. I'm pretty sure I speak for several members bÝ saying were not trying to be dicks to you but point out rather that if your gonna sell it you gotta sell it the right way.

Dystopia

OK, umm, well, what number do I call? I mean, I know for a FACT that when I visited the website saying how they can help me, all i got was like, the place to buy, just cheaper than usual!

AUTOBOOT2000

OK, how about $335 USD, shipping included? DON'T FORGET THE FREE GAME :)
Anyone intrested now?

Oh gawd, all I have is a 5 dollar bill 3 quarters a nickel a piece of lint and an extra 256 mb ram stick, and an extra wooden chair.

100 bux i pay for shipping! Well that's my forum bid :)

DCIScouts

VIP Member
Sorry to put an end to everyone's fun, but discussing cracked CD's, especially programs/OSs aren't permitted here.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.