How much is RROD Xbox 360 worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleric7x9

Dude, Cleric7x9, this guy seems legit. We probably shouldnt mess with him. I mean look! 16 posts into the forums, all with EXTREMELY valuable content that pertains to the topic and is always helpful. Shoot, he managed to persuade the moderators to implement a feedback system, and then use it, make it invisible to me, and then made me care extremely about my feedback rating...All in one fell swoop. Wow, Im surprised he's not a VIP, or a MOD himself, infact, I vote IAN just gives the entire site over and let Concept be a super admin!

Your first act as admin should be to remove that edit button. I mean, everybody loves to see a triple post with unnecessary bumping and reviving of old topics.

:cool:

LOL nice. this guy wont last here. epidemik warned me to lighten up on Concept, and i respect epidemik, but seriously, this Concept guy is a trip!

epidemik

Im going to lock this thread to avoid further conflict. Just a general reminder, try to be open/accepting to everyone, despite what you think of them. As a wise person once said, "if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all." The epidemik corollary is "youre on a computer, its really not that hard to just move on if you see a post you dont like. there is no obligation to comment on every single post"

Concept-V, it sounds like you already posted it and someone offered $60. I'd say thats pretty good. You could look into repairing it; g4m3rof1337, knows a lot about the insides of 360s

Status
Not open for further replies.