evilvikingking

My Laptops

2387d1203368684-post-pic-your-pc-here-xxxxx.jpg

That is a HP dv6116eu - 2GHz AMD Turion 64 MK36
- 992MB RAM
-Windows XP MCE (with Vista Inspirat) SP2
-nVIDIA GeFORCE GO 6150
-TSSTcorp CD/DVDW TS-L632D

The smaller one is a Dell (I'm not too sure of the model, Lol)
-1.86GHz Intel Pentium 4
-512MB RAM
-Windows Vista Home Premium
-nVIDIA GeFORCE GO 6150

Attachments

• 25885.jpg
    25885.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

tlarkin

VIP Member
I support around 5,500 Macbooks at work. Next time I get a bunch in for a mass update or repair or reimage I'll try to take a few pics. When I first got this job my office had about 200 macbooks (those were spare) all over the place for organizing. It looked as if the macbooks were surrounding my desk plotting to attack me and conquer my office.

My area sorry my phone is out of mem;)

area51-m15x-front.jpg

Specs are in sig

I'm guessing that your lappys an alienware??

I support around 5,500 Macbooks at work. Next time I get a bunch in for a mass update or repair or reimage I'll try to take a few pics. When I first got this job my office had about 200 macbooks (those were spare) all over the place for organizing. It looked as if the macbooks were surrounding my desk plotting to attack me and conquer my office.

wanna send one my way :D...

lol as soon as I started typing this.. God started taunting me by putting on a macbook air commercial on tv ...lol:p

The_Other_One

VIP Member
My new Fujitsu :D I really love this laptop! I'm a fan of the more boxy look, and no one has a laptop like it. Back when I had that HP, everyone else had the identical (or seemingly identical) machine! Some neat/unique features of this machine... It's got accelerometers in it to detect of it's bumped, dropped, or even picked up (IE if it's picked up, it requires a password). It's also got felt on the bottom that covers the RAM and processor areas... I donno, I find that neat :p

And I get questioned about it's age quite a bit... Yes, it's brand new. Those slots on the side are for both Express-card and PC-Card. No, it's not a 17", but probably the largest and heaviest of the 15.4" laptops.

A6110_1.jpg

Last edited: