mac is better than pc, proven

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerman4

This is like a plug for every bad idea ever.
Norton AV - FAIL
Geek Squad - FAIL
$104 multimedia software - lolwut?
Music Software - wait so my $100 multimedia software doesn't play songs?
Video Editing - ok wtf, is there anything at all that my $100 multimedia software can do?
Photoshop - my $100 multimedia software can't even edit pics? And where the hell does a news anchor get Photoshop for $140? The site says an upgrade alone is $200

theasian100

I saw this on the news the other day... Pissed me off SOO badly!

I mean, They post the things that some person who bought a computer and doesn't know squat about them do, like go to Firedog or geek squad or what ever.

Photoshop, You can get Gimp for free.
Anti virus? Free too! forget norton!

Like whats with this stuff.. And did u see the "unbias" number in fans???

I'd say Epic fail.

Through out the whole thing i was watching it, I was thinking of what someone who actually knows a thing or two would do, and come on!
"my computer crashed" then stop looking at P0rn >.<

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yup epic fail there,I would love a Mac dont get me wrong but these Mac Vs Pc wars are just getting to the point where its pathetic now.

brian

VIP Member
Yeah, I can't say i agree, I can get free virus protection (which is even better), I don't even need geek squad, dont need video editing or photoshop. So i think it ends up being cheaper. Plus i get to customize my computer to what i want in a computer

patrickv

but these Mac Vs Pc wars are just getting to the point where its pathetic now.

Yup on someone on CF just had to post it :rolleyes:

we get those every once in a while.
If i watch those commercial on youtube it's just for fun, I don't really care if pc bashes Mac or otherwise, there's no point in proving anything

tlarkin

VIP Member
Wow, pure BS. That really ****s me off...

Why, that is retarded you let it piss you off.

*NEWSFLASH* The media is dumb, they make up crap all the time, this is nothing new. All media outlets do this.

I mean, They post the things that some person who bought a computer and doesn't know squat about them do, like go to Firedog or geek squad or what ever.

Most people do not know the ins and outs of computers they just know basic usage.

Photoshop, You can get Gimp for free.

No such thing as a free lunch and if you need support for Gimp who can you call or email?

I also think the photoshop comment was directed at the consumer based product, Photoshop Elements

Droogie

I wonder if they are talking about the bundled software with Windows Vista, since the basic version does not have all the multi media bells and whistles the premium version does.

possibly

i just thought it was funny, because they actually said "music player"

and i'm assuming they're comparing it with mac's which comes with itunes, and last time i checked it was free lol

tlarkin

VIP Member
possibly

i just thought it was funny, because they actually said "music player"

and i'm assuming they're comparing it with mac's which comes with itunes, and last time i checked it was free lol

Yeah it is free and there is a windows version...

Oh and there are like 100s of decent free media players as well.

The media is just dumb and they are spreading misinformation. It is actually worse when tech bloggers and writers do the same thing.

Droogie

Yeah it is free and there is a windows version...

Oh and there are like 100s of decent free media players as well.

The media is just dumb and they are spreading misinformation. It is actually worse when tech bloggers and writers do the same thing.

lol i knew it was free, it was just being sarcastic. ;)

yea and when it comes to technology the media is especially bad.

Aastii

VIP Member
Hmm, it aint just the software part, when it comes to it he goes onto technical stuff and wtf, he pretty much says "mac is better because it has: faster chip, hig res screen. Erm, well neither of those are strictly true how he said em, you can get that with windows i always thought, and faster chip, which chip? graphics, processor, NB, SB, sound? You can get a system with mac on that is piss poor and one with windows which kicks ass, same the other way round, but he is wrong.

It made me lol because of the stupidity, but really annoyed me that they did this because there are the people who aren't computer savvy who will go "oh my god, how could i not have known that :O and go off of windows...damn americans :mad::mad:

tlarkin

VIP Member
Hmm, it aint just the software part, when it comes to it he goes onto technical stuff and wtf, he pretty much says "mac is better because it has: faster chip, hig res screen. Erm, well neither of those are strictly true how he said em, you can get that with windows i always thought, and faster chip, which chip? graphics, processor, NB, SB, sound? You can get a system with mac on that is piss poor and one with windows which kicks ass, same the other way round, but he is wrong.

It made me lol because of the stupidity, but really annoyed me that they did this because there are the people who aren't computer savvy who will go "oh my god, how could i not have known that :O and go off of windows...damn americans :mad::mad:

There are people out there that don't even know there is an alternative to Windows...

Status
Not open for further replies.