Must Buy PC Racing Games Past, Present, Future?

G25r8cer

g25racer
that setup is so sick i wish i had the space/money
but looking into a steering wheel
any cheaper wheels than the g25 u guys like?

If your going to buy a wheel it is to your benefit to save up and wait until you have the money to get a G25. All the rest of the wheels availible just dont match up to the G25.

Noir

Srry guys! Here it is Start drooling LOL

100_0180.jpg

Wow you are really in to it, im impress to see that.
I like racing but not an expert, just want to enjoy driving and andrenalin rush when i drive in high speed.
I only play with automatic transmission because i cant play manual transmission, its too complicated for me lol.
Despite that all, i love racing and beautiful cars!

CG man

R Factor is the best most realistic race game and fully modable so one day it will contain all cars and all tracks. Williams team has a version of it for their F1 simulator. The G25 wheel is very far ahead of any wheel its like comapring the F-22 with the Sopwith Camel.

Like the Custom Car cockpit pic above but I prefair what Williams did they have a real front half of an F1 Car with Wheels and the PC built into it and a LCD on the Nose. It's got FFB built into their 20k F1 wheel.

Last edited:

G25r8cer

R Factor is the best most realistic race game and fully modable so one day it will contain all cars and all tracks. Williams team has a version of it for their F1 simulator. The G25 wheel is very far ahead of any wheel its like comapring the F-22 with the Sopwith Camel.

Like the Custom Car cockpit pic above but I prefair what Williams did they have a real front half of an F1 Car with Wheels and the PC built into it and a LCD on the Nose. It's got FFB built into their 20k F1 wheel.

If I had more money and time I want to get some fully working gauges! A company called beta innovations makes them. But your looking at upwards of $500 for a fully working dash. I disagree, Rfactor is not the best!! GTR2 or LFS is the best. Rfactor is good but not as god as GTR2 or lfs.

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
DiRT is a really good game, i have been addicted to it the past few days. Test Drive Unlimited is pretty fun as well.

Intel_man

VIP Member
Here's a few off my head.

Present:
GTR-2
Rfactor
TDU
LFS
GT Legends
Race 07

Future:
GTR Evolution (aka. GTR3)

For steering wheels, try not to get the G25. There's been alot of problems with the H-Shift lately. I would recommend the Fanatec Porsche Wheel. It's about $30-$50 more but everything's wireless.

Last edited:

G25r8cer

Here's a few off my head.

Present:
GTR-2
Rfactor
TDU
LFS
GT Legends
Race 07

Future:
GTR Evolution (aka. GTR3)

For steering wheels, try not to get the G25. There's been alot of problems with the H-Shift lately. I would recommend the Fanatec Porsche Wheel. It's about $30-$50 more but everything's wireless.

Do you have any experience with a G25? Didnt think so. By the way the Porsche wheel has to be the worst one out. It has way too much plastic and is junk.

Intel_man

VIP Member
Do you have any experience with a G25? Didnt think so. By the way the Porsche wheel has to be the worst one out. It has way too much plastic and is junk.
Do you have any experience with the Porsche Wheel? Didn't think so.

You're just defending you're so called precious G25.

There are numerous problems with the H-Shift and you know it.

Maybe you think the Porsche has too much plastic but it has alot more force feedback motors so it'll give you alot more variety of force

G25r8cer

Do you have any experience with the Porsche Wheel? Didn't think so.

You're just defending you're so called precious G25.

There are numerous problems with the H-Shift and you know it.

Maybe you think the Porsche has too much plastic but it has alot more force feedback motors so it'll give you alot more variety of force

And it will prob break in two days. So were's you race sim then? (As he searches google images)