PC Racing Sim

KPC84

When is GT5 gonna come out on PC?

I'm really not a fan of the GT series or Forza series. They seem too cartoony or arcade for me. Especially for the GT series, a game that claims to be a driving simulator.

Maybe after Grid they will do a GTR3?

G25r8cer

I'm really not a fan of the GT series or Forza series. They seem too cartoony or arcade for me. Especially for the GT series, a game that claims to be a driving simulator.

Maybe after Grid they will do a GTR3?

Yeah the GT series is not that much of a sim game but, supposedly its supposed to support h-shift and clutch so I want to atleast try it out.

G25r8cer

^^ Oh sweet Yeah I use a Logitech G25 wheel and a Logitech Rumblepad 2 when playing arcade type games.

Justin

VIP Member
I wanted a G25 when I was in Los Angeles, but damn they're pricey as hell! And I didn't know how to bring it back home. :p

G25r8cer

^^ Yeah they are expensive but, they are worth it. Trust me. Mine was $260 and that was about 8 months or so ago.

Justin

VIP Member
haha. it's gonna be a long time til then though. that's why i got a job in the meantime before school starts in september.

ai needs to pwn teh n00bs again.

G25r8cer

This is something that I am working on adding to my rig! I cant wait until its done. I am hooking a button up strait to the board on the G25's shifter so I dont need another remote or anything. Plus, I am going to hook it up so I could use the button on the shifter or use the handbrake. It's gonna be awesome.

http://mikesdriveway.com/racesim/attack3/

Here's a pic of my current rig if anyone hasnt seen it yet. I plan on putting the handbrake next to the shifter.

100_0180-1.jpg

epidemik

I havent.
Those sims are really cool. Ive never seen them before this thread lol.
Seems sorta expensive just to play racing games.
That cant be comfortable for web browsing or fps or rts

G25r8cer

I havent.
Those sims are really cool. Ive never seen them before this thread lol.
Seems sorta expensive just to play racing games.
That cant be comfortable for web browsing or fps or rts

Actually its really comfortable. The seat still reclines and moves forward and back. All I do is recline it back a little and pull out the keyboard tray. The price is worth it though. Look at it this way: Can you crash a racecar and walk away let alone not do any damage? It is really realistic. I hope to get working gauges in the future. Yep thats right, they make them.

epidemik

Actually its really comfortable. The seat still reclines and moves forward and back. All I do is recline it back a little and pull out the keyboard tray. The price is worth it though. Look at it this way: Can you crash a racecar and walk away let alone not do any damage? It is really realistic. I hope to get working gauges in the future. Yep thats right, they make them.

Gauges, you mean like a spedometer?
Thatd be intense. Can you do that. Would it plug into usb or something?