Pissed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't Hack!!!

Hey guys.. Great i jsut got punished for my report card... I did extremely bad... I didnt even try oh well.. I got a 83 avergae culmulative. Now my mom takes the keybaord away from me at 5:00 pm every day sharp. And she only lets me use my modem for shool work only now. Shes really gay wow... i dont get to do anything any more and she pretends im not here any more and gave up on her hopes for me to go to a collage.. She keeps telling me off and makes sick jokes at me how im only goona be flipping burgers for the rest of my life in a cruel way... Oh well shes a |3itch. What can i do about it.
I was wondering if there is a great small key board out there cheap and even foldable would be great! and if theres an internal modem for your desktop. That would be great.

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Hehe, wait until you get older and then you can do the same shit to your kid... :p
When my son does something stupid at school (and he always does), his network connection is interrupted (the cable router is near my computer, so it's very easy to unplug him). The next level of punishment is hiding his computer's power cord... :D

Adam Warren

an 83 is bad, jesus son, i got a 48 in math, and im never going to hear the end of it! your lucky,but as for the keyboard Q, what about one of those foldable ones for handhelds? would that work?

Don't Hack!!!

I dont know but ive already planeed ahead ive already taken the password off my accoutn so theres no need for keyboard and once i get in i got that virtual key board

But it would be extremly nice to have an extra keyboard

Don't Hack!!!

Oh yea ive also preapred a 1 gb memory stick so i can go to my firends house and dl all the stuff i need on his comp and then take the late bus back to my house with all the data.

Christopher

VIP Member
Since when is 83 bad? My parents just want me to pass. They give me that "evil eye" if I get under 75, but they don't usually say much.

Christopher

VIP Member
I'd flip out if my parents were like that. The only way I get an average above 90 is when I'm in courses I enjoy. Everything else gets 1/4 the effort hehe.

OS Dragon

Dude, your parents are looking out for you. Unfortunately I was never the brain of the family but my sister gets mostly A's and B's so my mum is hard on her when she goes under that. ;) Me, I'm still thinking of a GET RICH QUICK PLAN :D

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys.. Great i jsut got punished for my report card... I did extremely bad... I didnt even try oh well.. I got a 83 avergae culmulative. Now my mom takes the keybaord away from me at 5:00 pm every day sharp. And she only lets me use my modem for shool work only now. Shes really gay wow... i dont get to do anything any more and she pretends im not here any more and gave up on her hopes for me to go to a collage.. She keeps telling me off and makes sick jokes at me how im only goona be flipping burgers for the rest of my life in a cruel way... Oh well shes a |3itch. What can i do about it.
I was wondering if there is a great small key board out there cheap and even foldable would be great! and if theres an internal modem for your desktop. That would be great.
Teach you to get low marks :p

Pyotr

Actually, there is a foldable keyboard. I saw one at a shop in Sweden today. Looks pretty cool. :) Don't know where you can find one though.

stalex111

Cruel???
In my old school, they were so tstrict that 7/10 (70/100) was actually a good grade!
Now i'm in this school that does it out of seven :confused:

Styleprojekt

Well Praetor, i know you are like an admin or so and i have to respcet you but seriously, your posts are irrelevant too most of the times. And thats no problem cause writing 11K posts, its hard to make them all relevant. Anyway, what the point of my post was, is that if you confront your parents with them maybe not always having had perfect grades either, they might think: Oh yeah, he is right, well maybe that was a little overboard. And you could get your Keyboard back...who knows? It worked for me a couple of times....u just need to make people, especially parents see that things arent as easy as they mgiht think for us Teens today.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Well Praetor, I know you are like an admin or so and I have to respcet you but seriously, your posts are irrelevant too most of the times
You miss the point :p The point is, explicitly, "whether or not the parents got A's in school wont change the fact that a punishment has been handed down" ;)

is that if you confront your parents with them maybe not always having had perfect grades either, they might think: Oh yeah, he is right, well maybe that was a little overboard
Indeed I do see your perspective however as someone else has already noted:
1. The parents are prolly just looking out for the best interests
2. There is "good enough [marks] to get a job to pay the rent" and there is "good enough [marks] to get a job that will take you somewhere" ... it's all about relative standards :)

your posts are irrelevant too most of the times.
If you'd care to back that up I'd be interested; I'll remind you that to qualify for most, you'll have to find more than 5.5K posts..... ;)

Styleprojekt

Praetor said:
If you'd care to back that up I'd be interested; I'll remind you that to qualify for most, you'll have to find more than 5.5K posts..... ;)

Well ok my bad, mostly they are relevant, but only consist of 5-15 words just to drop a comment wich usually just confirms what other people already said.

like from what i can see just on this site:

"Bah, raise the standards"
"Teach you to get low marks"

and then in other threads you have many many posts like that dont really help solve anything.....

PS: You know i love you Praetor :p

Status
Not open for further replies.