Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Zorrowannabe9

the P180 is my case, and the 2 NV silencers are my VGA coolers.

This was the best I could do with my cables...if you go back like 20 pages you can see what it looked like before. The designed of the P180 makes cables very difficult to manage.

chrisalviola

Computer003.jpg
is the screen resolution better?

Geoff

VIP Member
Yup, around 45-50C for the GPU, and around 40-45C for the CPU. (Thats when there both overclocked and overvolted btw)

MatrixEVO

[-0MEGA-];506348 said:
Yup, around 45-50C for the GPU, and around 40-45C for the CPU. (Thats when there both overclocked and overvolted btw)

Thats excellent. I wanna sell my P180B and get your same case. Would you mind helping me sell it on the forum and Amazon?

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>

Very nice, now the screens need aligning :p I am very jealous....grrr. I will prolly get a 20" 1600 x 1200 on top of what I have now. And I hate widescreen monitors, so gives me another reason to like your setup :p

Spacedude : awsome stuff you got there. Me likes.

JAN :D

jp198780

Sir, you have 3 computers stacked?! thats nuts lol, and the bottom computer looks really dusty, i gotta say, your rooms really messy lol..

and, the 1 cat is under the desk, by the sub, and another on the right, in front of the phone book..

The_Beast

sir you really really really need to clean you computer room. there is stuff all over. you need a maid and if you have one you need to fire her

nice fish tank

spacedude i love your computer and your desk but i dont like the different colored fans they shoud all be blue

Last edited:

SirKenin

banned
I'm not known for my tidiness.. :eek: lol

I have another computer to add to the mess, but I have to put the drives back in it and put the OS back on it. It's called motivation, and I haven't had much lately. hehe. And you're right about the cats. :p