Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

SirKenin

banned
sir you really really really need to clean you computer room. there is stuff all over. you need a maid and if you have one you need to fire her

nice fish tank

spacedude i love your computer and your desk but i dont like the different colored fans they shoud all be blue

lol. I am supposed to be my own maid... but... ummm... I fired myself.

And thanks. It's a 55 gallon with a mean, bitchy old oscar and a cichlid.. There's a plecko in there too. The rest of the fish died so I have to buy some new ones. It's that thing called motivation...

The_Beast

And thanks. It's a 55 gallon with a mean, bitchy old oscar and a cichlid.. There's a plecko in there too. The rest of the fish died so I have to buy some new ones. It's that thing called motivation...

i had a fish tank, you think it would be easy but it isnt, that is why i dont have a fish tank anymore i have no movtivation

lol. I am supposed to be my own maid... but... ummm... I fired myself.

haha

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
SirKenin,

Your rooms a mess bro:D

And on the first pic looks like your Laptops gonna fall of the desk:D

Do all those pcs work?Or are they dead?

SirKenin

banned
All the PCs do work and run 24/7. :) The laptop is sitting on an angle because it's sitting on top of the scanner, which is a page feed scanner so one side is higher than the other.

And I know the room's a mess. lol. It was clean the other day.. I guess I'll have to finish this project and then clean it.

codeman0013

Ok i guess its finally my turn to put some pics on here...

PICT0014.jpg

PICT0018.jpg

PICT0019.jpg

PICT0020.jpg

PICT0021.jpg

PICT0022.jpg

PICT0024.jpg

Nothing special just my setup!

Last edited:

codeman0013

Jp the laptop is a dell xps m140 1gig ram 80gig hdd 1.73ghz pentium M and yes it runs vista amazingly its got the vista business version since we got it free at school..

SirKenin yea i dont like the case either i'm looking into a new one and a new psu

codeman0013

The case was a cheapo one from newegg like 3 years ago i'm ready for a new one with a bigger psu and one that looks cleaner and i think i'mma rake the floppy out since i have a removable usb one now too....