Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

SurgeForce

I love my acoustic solutions amp and speakers my computer is plugged into sounds the bomb or when volume needs to be low blasted out through creative fatality gaming headset

P280409_1711_01.jpg

P280409_1711.jpg

atheoshk

we have to add up those 3 scores to ge tthe score of your pc or so?.. :confused:

(aka, posting that 1 time is enough really. )
sorry I hit submit then something went wrong, I thought it was my internet playing up again coz the page wouldnt reload so I tried it twice more. Feel free to add those scores up although I'm sure I can get higher.:D

G25r8cer

Well I havent posted in a while so heres my rig yet. Just bought some Bluetooth headphones and another Antec Tri-cool fan for cpu. Gosh I love those fans. Buying a new case and fan controller on pay day. Im thinking an Antec 300.

May02_0003.jpg

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looking good :rolleyes:

Yeah the antec 300 will be quite an improvement over that Hp case,the 300 is a great price too.

G25r8cer

Looking good :rolleyes:

Yeah the antec 300 will be quite an improvement over that Hp case,the 300 is a great price too.

Yeah my case just doesnt have enough air movement/flow. But thats almost always the case with a stock case. I think the 300 will have plenty of air flow. I am planning on putting some kind of window on it as well.