Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Buzz1927

Digaredd
Nope, Tasmania haha. MSY is only on the mainland, there are still good stores here but prices don't really compare to MSY, though their not bad because obviously they know if they jack the prices up people are just going to buy online. I usually buy online now anyway though.
I've got a sister in Tasmania that I should probably visit at some time, let me know when you wanna buy some parts and I might be able to deliver them! :)

awildgoose

I don't have a direct picture of my computer (camera batteries ran out, haven't replaced them).

EDIT: I will post a pic up soon.

Last edited:

Candy

I've got a sister in Tasmania that I should probably visit at some time, let me know when you wanna buy some parts and I might be able to deliver them! :)

Really? That would be sweet! Let me know if your planning on heading over and I'll let you know if I'm looking at buying anything :)

Archangel

VIP Member
Yeah, all the holes are still there if you wanna use screws, good case for the price, you shop at msy?
Try some grolsch, best beer money can buy ;)

you know... I drive past the grolsch factory/brewery (or whatever its called)
every day. even been inside oce (with a group for a tour. )
It's pretty big.

I find beer to taste pretty awefull tough. :eek:

Buzz1927

Digaredd
you know... I drive past the grolsch factory/brewery (or whatever its called)
every day. even been inside oce (with a group for a tour. )
It's pretty big.

I find beer to taste pretty awefull tough. :eek:
You're a woman, you're not qualified to talk about beer! :p

zer0_c00l

000_1494.jpg
still gotta do some wire managment

Last edited:

awildgoose

000_1494.jpg
still gotta do some wire managment

WOW nice. You actually run the 260 off a 650 watt? I thought you needed a lot more power, obviously not.

And that is good job with wire management, you should check out mine when I get it up:D.
BTW: I meant that as mine isn't very good.

Candy

WOW nice. You actually run the 260 off a 650 watt? I thought you needed a lot more power, obviously not.

And that is good job with wire management, you should check out mine when I get it up:D.

You can run it off 520W if you want, mep did with his...

zer0_c00l

ya just got that card yesturday very pleased with it :D getting EndWar today and gonna crank it up + my 3dmark06 jumped big time! and this thing idles at 44c freaking sweet!

Last edited:

Candy

ya just got that card yesturday very pleased with it :D getting EndWar today and gonna crank it up + my 3dmark06 jumped big time! and this thing idles at 44c freaking sweet!

They're a great unit arn't they ;)
Big though! The very end of mine goes into the HDD rack, it was a little tricky getting it in. My case is smaller then yours though, looks like you have a fair bit of room.

zer0_c00l

They're a great unit arn't they ;)
Big though! The very end of mine goes into the HDD rack, it was a little tricky getting it in. My case is smaller then yours though, looks like you have a fair bit of room.

had to move my hdd rack up to top of my case to fit it in there :D

tuxify

Mep your setup is starting to look wicked cool. I want it...

*EDIT* I'll post up my setup once I get around to taking a picture of it. I'll be sure to before I paint it and do the cable mod I'm planning on doing.

Bodaggit23

The "Corsair PSU Finder" only recommends a VX450-VX550 with a Core i7, one GTX260, and a single Hard Drive. :eek:

http://www.corsairmemory.com/psufinder/default.aspx

I can't remember if I posted my pics here or not, and there's too many pages to find out. lol
Since these pics I've moved the Noctua fan back onto the CPU Heatsink and added a 120mm
fan on the bottom by the PSU.

DSCF1236.jpg

DSCF1249.jpg

DSCF1251.jpg

Last edited: