Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Fatback

VIP Member
Well thats a good deal.

I did the same thing too. When I built my mom's PC I ordered a Phenom II 550, but ended up giving her my 710 instead :D. I'm a gamer so the higher core clock helped me, plus I lucked out being able to unlock to a quad too.

For now on I have a new currency, they have to pay me in computer parts:p

I am looking at a new mobo now so I can try and unlock my 4th core. Plus I really need/wont an ATX my 4850 covers almost ever PCI slot on this MATX mobo. I can't install any kind of add on card.

87dtna

For now on I have a new currency, they have to pay me in computer parts:p

I am looking at a new mobo now so I can try and unlock my 4th core. Plus I really need/wont an ATX my 4850 covers almost ever PCI slot on this MATX mobo. I can't install any kind of add on card.

I'm assuming you want to keep your ddr2?

Killer deal right here-

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157156R

But if you are willing to move up to ddr3 this board is sweeeeet-

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128378

Last edited:

Fatback

VIP Member
I'm assuming you want to keep your ddr2?

Killer deal right here-

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157156R

But if you are willing to move up to ddr3 this board is sweeeeet-

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128378

I've used both of those before there really good boards. I don't think I want to switch to DDR3 or socket AM3 yet. I like having the option to pop an old Athlon 64 if anything was to happen. Not sure what I'm going to get yet I got to get me a new camera first(it's more important to me then a new mobo right now)

joh06937

almost complete. i just need to get another MATCHING monitor... by the way, in case anyone is interested, i got by with a $25 adapter for the displayport one instead of the $100 ones. it took a LOT of fiddling around but i finally got eyefinity to work with the POS... other than the fiddling it works great.

Last edited:

ganzey

banned
now that i have a case that isnt embarrasing i will post some pics.

side veiw
osu68w.jpg

doors closed
abp4js.jpg

doors open
8xvcwg.jpg

my little drawer
k1f6si.jpg

inside(damn, this case is huge)
302aqf9.jpg

my desk(really need a new one)
20g1hxj.jpg

ganzey

banned
I broke my IDE drive :((( walking in middle of night and didn't notice it on ground and crunch!

ouch!! this was originally in my external hdd i got a year or so ago. then i sold the enclosure to a friend for $20 and kept the hdd, which is now my main hdd:D

ScottALot

I broke my IDE drive :((( walking in middle of night and didn't notice it on ground and crunch!

Worse than stepping on Legoes...

Or my brother that decided to sleep in my room w/o my permission... I broke off half of his front tooth stepping on his face. (the half was fake ever since he decided he'd pretend to bite my head as I lifted my head out of the sink and half of his tooth embedded itself into my skull).

joh06937

Worse than stepping on Legoes...

Or my brother that decided to sleep in my room w/o my permission... I broke off half of his front tooth stepping on his face. (the half was fake ever since he decided he'd pretend to bite my head as I lifted my head out of the sink and half of his tooth embedded itself into my skull).

how'd you do that? wouldn't you need to step up quite a bit before applying enough force to do that? seems it would be hard to do without trying...

ScottALot

how'd you do that? wouldn't you need to step up quite a bit before applying enough force to do that? seems it would be hard to do without trying...

His head was facing me, so I didn't step directly down on to his face, I sort of kicked him in a way. My room is normally really clean, so I don't tippie-toe around, I confidently stride.

BikerTrash

His head was facing me, so I didn't step directly down on to his face, I sort of kicked him in a way. My room is normally really clean, so I don't tippie-toe around, I confidently stride.

I did a "confident stride" into a heavy box once. When you aren't expecting anything, you don't quick stop when your toe touches something, you just keep on going.

We need more pics here. I just installed my new Intel X25-M 80GB SDD. 7.3 in Windows7 now!
4367521360_fe3f3851a6_o.jpg