Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

87dtna

^ which one? lol

I have a regular desk to the right that the case sits on the edge off. The corner desk that the monitor/laptop/printer is on, yeah that one is nice too it gives me lots of space to work with. Only problem is my new LCD monitor doesn't fit the best and I don't like it back in there so I leave it up front nice and close lol. When I had the 19'' CRT it fit perfect in that cubby hole there. LCD's weren't popular at all yet when I bought this desk, it's like 8 years old or so.

I want to eventually put another monitor where the laptop is for a dual setup. That will be nice then.

Last edited:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I guess I never posted a pic of my desk/setup so here it is-

setup2.jpg

How come your cpu fan is on the other side of the cooler?

ScottALot

I did a "confident stride" into a heavy box once. When you aren't expecting anything, you don't quick stop when your toe touches something, you just keep on going.

We need more pics here. I just installed my new Intel X25-M 80GB SDD. 7.3 in Windows7 now!
4367521360_fe3f3851a6_o.jpg

That's a beaut' man, the red-light/black theme really works.

emac227

I did a "confident stride" into a heavy box once. When you aren't expecting anything, you don't quick stop when your toe touches something, you just keep on going.

We need more pics here. I just installed my new Intel X25-M 80GB SDD. 7.3 in Windows7 now!
4367521360_fe3f3851a6_o.jpg

nice i like it. hopefully when i finish school i can do a build

starlitjoker

now that i have a case that isnt embarrasing i will post some pics.

side veiw
osu68w.jpg

doors closed
abp4js.jpg

doors open
8xvcwg.jpg

my little drawer
k1f6si.jpg

inside(damn, this case is huge)
302aqf9.jpg

my desk(really need a new one)
20g1hxj.jpg

ROFL @ CRT monitor and old desk :D

y crt? some people say faster refresh rate but i dont get it... please explain !! :D thanks

Fatback

VIP Member
That's where i will draw the line 40" TV can go alone xD LOl 3 40 LCD TVs man that would be insane

ROFL it's actually not as big as you would think. Ok it is but once you get used to it it's seems no different then a 20". I got a buddy with 2 50" TV's and a 32" monitor. He is running them on 2 4890's.

AzetonMartin

Finally had the time to put together my rig. Took two days of reading and carefully managing my cables. This was my first build so go easy if you don't think it looks good enough haha. Oh and I ran out of twist ties or whatever you call it so I had to use like two or three pieces of tape to hold some fan wires to the case. I also added an additional fan at the bottom after taking these pics. I'll pick some more ties and take the tape out. I haven't had the time to research on how to overclock but I'll be doing that in the near future, along with maybe playing around with some fans to find a good balance.

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0955.jpg

IMG_0956.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0960.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg