Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Overclock.net...pff traitor :p,Get a Computerforum.com sticker on it!

Only messin with ya,Looks very nice,The 24pin connection on your mobo is in a nice place,Mines all over by the Cpu between the cpu cooler and the rear fan...its horrible and i had to buy an extension for it. :cool:

linkin

VIP Member
I've been trying to contact ThatGuy16 and got no response :(

I also have one of those OCN stickers on the car :p

HTI.Inc

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

Finished water cooling loop.

Last edited:

kobaj

VIP Member
Well he said he just finished the loop....so I'm guessing it's ''just in case'' something spills on the install and the initial fire up.

Protip, if you lay down newspaper instead of paper towels. Not only will it "just in case" prevent spills. But the paper will dry a different color and texture. You'll be able to find the leak easier and stop it from happening in the future :D.

87dtna

Protip, if you lay down newspaper instead of paper towels. Not only will it "just in case" prevent spills. But the paper will dry a different color and texture. You'll be able to find the leak easier and stop it from happening in the future :D.

Thats nice....IMHO water cooling is a waste of money anyway. A decent air cooler will get you cool temps with a normal overclock, you may get ~200mhz less overclock as water cooling but a 4ghz I7 is overkill for anything which all I7's are easily capable of on air.
Water cooling is way too much maintenance, even a SS phase cooler doesn't require as much maintenance and overclocks WAY better than water and of course ''slightly'' cooler :p for about the same price if you buy top quality water cooling stuff.

ellanky

Seems like everyone has clean and tidy cases and mine is pretty bad, lol
I'll post a pic after i get home from school.
Been wanting to get a can of air to clean out computer but been too lazy

Aastii

VIP Member
Well he said he just finished the loop....so I'm guessing it's ''just in case'' something spills on the install and the initial fire up.

Well I thought that, but I wouldn't but a wet towel on any part of my system in fear of it shorting, and I would imagine even if the paper towel were wet, it would still be able to short and fry the video card