Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

HTI.Inc

Well I thought that, but I wouldn't but a wet towel on any part of my system in fear of it shorting, and I would imagine even if the paper towel were wet, it would still be able to short and fry the video card

If you notice in the pictures (with the paper towels) the power supply was jumpered ie the system wasn't running only the pump/fans so even if it did leak it would not have hurt anything, the paper towels were just to easily identify any areas that may have a leak.

tremmor

Well I thought that, but I wouldn't but a wet towel on any part of my system in fear of it shorting, and I would imagine even if the paper towel were wet, it would still be able to short and fry the video card

You boys are geeks.. not i.
One note on the statement above Astii.
your going to clean do it during warmer months. never winter.
static will be your nightmare. only speaking from electronic and a electrician by trade. carpet will be your nightmare.

Other hand.
If in the winter and cold lots of static. carpet for example.
best shot is bare foot. eliminate static.

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
You boys are geeks.. not i.
One note on the statement above Astii.
your going to clean do it during warmer months. never winter.
static will be your nightmare. only speaking from electronic and a electrician by trade. carpet will be your nightmare.

Other hand.
If in the winter and cold lots of static. carpet for example.
best shot is bare foot. eliminate static.

He's not talking about cleaning the computer. HTI was testing his WC loop for leaks. I think aastii was concerned that a leak would short out his system but it wasn't running as HTI pointed out. Does that make sense?

Also, I take my PC and blow it out on my back porch regardless of time of year.

Pseudonyms

Got a new monitor and other new hardware... Man it's been a while since I posted here

S73030025.png

Bacon

^ Nice! Looks like the same monitor I've got, Asus 23.6"? They're awesome. What other stuff did you get? I see what looks like a Razer mouse and a G15 maybe.

Also, looks like your all set in the sound department lol.

Pseudonyms

Asus 21.5" Its good 1080 which is good enough for me.

And yeah I got the mouse and keyboard off a friend for cheap :)

Some might say speaker situation is.... excessive. Well I use the Logitech speakers for 5.1 gaming. The rest I use for monitoring when I make music/listening to music. :)

ean_skxawng

At least the case isn't half-filled with dust.

AHHAHHHA! You really think that's my gaming PC? LOL! I've got a custom built Core2Quad system for gaming (will post pictures at 10:00 GMT), a Dell Optiplex GX280 for misc stuff, and a Gateway Pentium 3 for less CPU intensive misc stuff (seen in the pictures posted already).

Btw, Gooberman's pictures and mine were taken at my house during MW2 night! :D But oddly enough I never even started my copy of MW2 lol.

Gooberman

AHHAHHHA! You really think that's my gaming PC? LOL! I've got a custom built Core2Quad system for gaming (will post pictures at 10:00 GMT), a Dell Optiplex GX280 for misc stuff, and a Gateway Pentium 3 for less CPU intensive misc stuff (seen in the pictures posted already).

Btw, Gooberman's pictures and mine were taken at my house during MW2 night! :D But oddly enough I never even started my copy of MW2 lol.

so how's your extreme gaming with your 9400gt xD

linkin

VIP Member
yeah. But they are kinda what's holding the fan in place, lol.

Got my flashdrive, courier came by at 7:30am :eek:

corsair.jpg