Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

HumanMage

I'm diggin the clean set up. It's nice to see I'm not the only one who likes a clean desktop. Nice rig btw. I like the 690, I'll hopefully be using that case when I build my PC in the coming months (fingers crossed)

ScOuT

VIP Member
I'm diggin the clean set up. It's nice to see I'm not the only one who likes a clean desktop. Nice rig btw. I like the 690, I'll hopefully be using that case when I build my PC in the coming months (fingers crossed)

I really like the 690 case. There are a few things that could be improved with the design. It needs a paint job for the inside;)

1. Tooless drive bays are junk...they only secure on one side. I took them off and use screws.

2. Tooless PCI slot is junk...I took them off and use screws

Other than that the case is great, I don't mind using a screw driver and getting everything nice and tight anyway. This summer I am planning some mods to the case. :D The cooling is great, got 6 x Sycthe 120mm fans running on 2 x Thermaltake fan controllers. I also got the 25mm slim fan running behind the CPU.

HumanMage

Scout, when you say that you use screws do you have to buy the screws seperate from the case or do they come with it by chance, or with the PCI card (or whatever you're using) and hard drive? Or do you have to buy those screws separately?

pies

Thanks, that case really does have great cable managment abilitys.
The only complaint I have is the evga classified takes about 5-10 seconds to get to bios maybe I'm not use to their boards yet.
Very nice funky did you buy blue liqiud or dye the stuff you had?

Chris, I hate you!
Thats not what you told me last night:D

funkysnair

VIP Member
Thanks, that case really does have great cable managment abilitys.
The only complaint I have is the evga classified takes about 5-10 seconds to get to bios maybe I'm not use to their boards yet.
Very nice funky did you buy blue liqiud or dye the stuff you had?

Thats not what you told me last night:D

its just blue feser one

ScOuT

VIP Member
Scout, when you say that you use screws do you have to buy the screws seperate from the case or do they come with it by chance, or with the PCI card (or whatever you're using) and hard drive? Or do you have to buy those screws separately?

It comes with about 40 screws...there is no need to buy any. That line of chrome screws was installed on both sides and then more.

I circled where I removed the PCI and Drive Bay tooless systems...you'll be much better off with the screws.

The hard drives are mounted in plastic slide out trays...very nice;)

IMG_3463-1.jpg

AND YES...THAT IS GIRLS PANTYHOSE AS AIR FILTERS! Works great...completely dust free after 3 weeks. Just blow them off with a little air and wala.

Last edited:

just a noob

we had a trackball for a while at my house, the fact that a lot of dust built up in it and would make it stop working after a while was really a pain in the ass

shark3149

we had a trackball for a while at my house, the fact that a lot of dust built up in it and would make it stop working after a while was really a pain in the ass

Well I try to clean my computer every week and that includes the mouse,keyboard,and tower.It never hurts to keep things clean.

The next thing for me is to do more cable management,and some case mods.I just love some of the cases you guys have.

JTM

It comes with about 40 screws...there is no need to buy any. That line of chrome screws was installed on both sides and then more.

I circled where I removed the PCI and Drive Bay tooless systems...you'll be much better off with the screws.

The hard drives are mounted in plastic slide out trays...very nice;)

IMG_3463-1.jpg

AND YES...THAT IS GIRLS PANTYHOSE AS AIR FILTERS! Works great...completely dust free after 3 weeks. Just blow them off with a little air and wala.

haha never heard of that before.

Candy

Good luck getting through that bottle of Smirnoff lol :p

EDIT: Oops I thought that was straight Vodka, the angle you took the shot at made it look like a large bottle so I didnt read the label lol

Last edited:

patrickv

Good luck getting through that bottle of Smirnoff lol :p
haha
EDIT: Oops I thought that was straight Vodka, the angle you took the shot at made it look like a large bottle so I didnt read the label lol
yeah fooled you !! :p

i didnt know you were a chick :p
yeah am a chick :rolleyes: :p

+1 there is no excuse for anything with a penis to ever be caught drinking a smirnoff ice

what ? what does that mean ? is that drink feminine ? If so, I didn't know, it tastes so damn good :mad: :D