Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)

mash

I have a laptop, but I'm probably going to build a gaming pc soon. I'll post a pic of the laptop anyway :). The pic is kind of old, I've gotten new speakers and a mouse since then, but oh well.

Laptop-Pic-001.jpg

M0ddingMan1a

mash said:
I have a laptop, but I'm probably going to build a gaming pc soon. I'll post a pic of the laptop anyway :). The pic is kind of old, I've gotten new speakers and a mouse since then, but oh well.

Laptop-Pic-001.jpg

is that a gold or green ipod mini?

shupola

mash said:

Laptop-Pic-001.jpg

wow, i have a presario just like that but mine has an amd instead of intel.
what model number is that?

Reeko236

Picture001.jpg

My setup.

Picture002.jpg

My lovley joystick.

Eh, not a site to look at, but it plays doom 3 in ultra.
I have a 6800GT 256mb. ^^

Sam

skidude

speedyink said:
I thought putting a couch in front of my computer would be cool. Its very comfortable :D

You know, thats a great idea. But I have a really comfortable chair sooo...

Geoff

VIP Member
skidude said:
You know, thats a great idea. But I have a really comfortable chair sooo...

not to mention its hard to play a FPS sitting down on a couch... unless your leaning back that is.

M0ddingMan1a

speedyink said:
I thought putting a couch in front of my computer would be cool. Its very comfortable :D

DSC01194.jpg

AHHA ILOVE THAT! mind as well fall asleep when ur usin ur computer. if i have room, mind if i borrow ur idea? lOL

Reeko236

geoff5093 said:
nice setups all!

reeko, why dont you have a side panel?

Because It's a helluva lot cooler without one. And with my squrilcage fan setup, I can overclock like mad, ant it wont even go higher that 60 degrees celcius while playing doom 3. It's hella noisy though....

Sam

speedyink

VIP Member
Actually it's very easy to play FPS games in it. If you lean back and pull the keyboard tray out all the way. It's SOOOOO comfortable in that position too. Another thing I like about it,it I can lay down while chatting with my friends or surfing the net. And no, I dont mind if anyone takes my idea :)