Post Your Christmas List!

lowcar100

well, Halloween and those annoying Trick-or-Treaters are gone for a year and soon after Thanksgiving we have Christmas around the bend! What are you planning on asking for / getting?

Personally I will be building a pc in the very near future but I have no furniture or games. I will probably ask for peace on Earth as always, and a pc desk / chair combo and then F.E.A.R and probably Age of Empires 3. I will also need some new parts for my bike seeing as right now my handlebars are bent and my pedals are dying. Oddesy Civilians for bars and whatever pedals have the most grip.

4W4K3

VIP Member
A car, and if i have a job it's almost definite. Been looking at a Mazda Miata, that is my first choice so far.

I no longer know what I want for X-Mas anymore. Some cash in my hand would be nice, but then my GF would just take it.

I got a good one. Give me the perfect gift for Ashleigh. She will be happy, I will be happy, Merry Christmas everyone. I'm a genius.

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
hmm...I usually dont get much for christmas cause I just tell my parents to give me the money and i'll buy the stuff i need during thanksgiving. I might ask for some parts i may need for my suitcase computer such as an LCD monitor if theres any really cheap ones.

skidude

1- Ipod (still getting by on my CD player with 30 somethin CD's)
2- COD 2
3- AOE 3
4- Quake 4
5- FEAR
6- CD's
7- Movies

Xycron

banned
liuliuboy said:
hmm...I usually dont get much for christmas cause I just tell my parents to give me the money and i'll buy the stuff i need during thanksgiving. I might ask for some parts i may need for my suitcase computer such as an LCD monitor if theres any really cheap ones.

At least they give you presents :)

bigsaucybob

geoff5093 said:
A nice day with my friends and family :)

are u being serious? cause if u r thats cool. im probably gonna get the xbox 360 cause by then im gonna know wat its like and websites are gonna have reviews for it and stuff like that. if its good im getting that but its not im gonna probably upgrade my mobo and processor.

Geoff

VIP Member
bigsaucybob said:
are u being serious? cause if u r thats cool. im probably gonna get the xbox 360 cause by then im gonna know wat its like and websites are gonna have reviews for it and stuff like that. if its good im getting that but its not im gonna probably upgrade my mobo and processor.

I like being around my family, but i also like getting presents :p

I wouldnt want the xbox360, after playing it at bestbuy i thought it would be much better then it was. I'll probably ask for dome dvd's, cash, few things for my car, and a few other things.

Don't Hack!!!

1. Seriously i want a very happy day with friends and family
2. EVGA 6800gt
3. HDD around 300 more gigs
4. Violin around 4,000 dollars

Ku-sama

banned
1: SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
2: 4 weeks of snow to kill school
3: Katie to go out with me
4: for about 10 more preators
5: moderation status :p
6: cash
7:a fun filled day with my family, and hopefully my bro

Apathetic

CD's
HL2
DS games
Uhh I dont know what I should get. I want a lappy but thats out of the price range for xmas

fatal1ty_fan

i want FEAR, aoe3, HL2, COD2, and another 6600gt to sli and NO one should get the 360 (its junk)

and thats about it

one more thing a car but im not going to get it

Verve

Ku-sama said:
1: SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
2: 4 weeks of snow to kill school
3: Katie to go out with me
4: for about 10 more preators
5: moderation status :p
6: cash
7:a fun filled day with my family, and hopefully my bro
Moderator status? lol, no offence but what does that give you? Pride, honor, respect? I don't mean to make fun of you but online status isn't really as important as real life. Unless online is your real life :rolleyes: anyway I just get enjoyment from posting, helping people out, and getting helped out and all that.

My list:

To have a winning season in basketball (homeschool team stinks)
Maybe a good movie or two that comes out on DVD around then.
Possibly a computer game, like Halo (stuck with trial right now+ I have a crappy system)

kobaj

VIP Member
I guess I should post it now, Ill forget about it by christmas if I dont stick it someware. :p

Before Christmas, Does this part count.
1.Buy myself a new CPU.
2.Violin-Please I hope to get a second clarinet. ;)

For Christmas.
1.Half life 2
2.Wireless gaming keyboard and mouse.

Giving. (/getting)
1.My bro the XBOX 360 w/halo 2. :cool:
2.Ill probibly make my parents breakfast in bed.

And of cource world peace goes under all the categories. :D

shupola

4W4K3 said:
Been looking at a Mazda Miata

cool i have one of those. what year r u looking at??

mine is a 95, but it is still in good shape. i love to drop the top and ride.:)

4W4K3

VIP Member
shupola said:
cool i have one of those. what year r u looking at??

mine is a 95, but it is still in good shape. i love to drop the top and ride.:)

Anything 90's really, I know I can't afford a 2000 or later unless it's been driven into the ground (which i don't want anyways lol.) I love the look of the 90' through 94' i think it was. looking at the 06' i want to barf. hopefully i can get a job and my parents will find me one with less than 70K miles on it ($5K limit). i don't mind working on it and putting money into it, just as long as it's semi-drivable when i first get it.