Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

DaShit

filip-matijevic said:
i dunno if its legal, cuz you have to patch a windows xp file

yea its legal, but everybody already knows about it prolly, are you talkin about the uxtheme patcher?

Travo925

*Updated again...

desktop2fg.jpg

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
another update from em, and yes, jan you may recognise the background, that cos i stole the green version of it from your site and then fiddled with HUE/SATURATION in photoshop, lol, sorry

desktop14xo.jpg

computerhakk

VIP Member
very nice customization, i'd like to see how your windows look like. i was always impressed with linux distros, however i was never able to properly use it.

Veurruckte

Thanks computerhakk. That's one of the reasons that I believe at the current time, it will be impossible for linux to overtake windows on the desktop. In order to be efficient, you have to learn a lot(Which is something most people would rather not do).

If you need any ebooks on linux or anything else, PM me. I'm always willing to help out a fellow computer enthusiast :) .

bigsaucybob

georgi0u said:

i used to have that background. made it on photoshop, easy.

superfreak: get rid of aim triton its a terrible program and starts all these aolsoftware.exe tasks in the backgroudn.

computerhakk

VIP Member
wow, what is your screen size. you have a gazillion icons.

i guess people prefer it to be organized on the desktop then on somewhere else like the start menu. but nice customization georgi0u