Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

PCunicorn

The only way i can see that would make it more clean is removing the bottom panel and adding the desktop and window switcher on the top.

PCunicorn

Your desktop. I dont know what you could do though. Anyways, here is my phones desktop. Yeah, just a phone desktop. For a phone running debian :D
2013-03-11_00-10-44.png

Too many icons, i know. But sadly the icons are not shortcuts so i cant delete them. Still trying to figure how to hide most of them. In the mean time, i just use small icon sizes

Last edited:

spirit

Staff member
Your desktop. I dont know what you could do though. Anyways, here is my phones desktop. Yeah, just a phone desktop. For a phone running debian :D
2013-03-11_00-10-44.png

Too many icons, i know. But sadly the icons are not shortcuts so i cant delete them. Still trying to figure how to hide most of them. In the mean time, i just use small icon sizes

I've got the same OS on my Raspberry-Pi!

Here is my wallpaper on my main PC.

tumblr_mjy7ulY1Z21rr8jsmo1_1280.png

A lot of people have been asking me about my start menu. It's called Pokki and it's free, download it from here http://www.pokki.com/windows-8-start-menu

Darren

Staff member
wallck.png

Edit: God damn it Imageshack. Whatever, my upload speed took like 4 minutes to upload this so I'll just leave it.

Last edited:

CrazyMike

you are several generations too new with that guess.

Picture is in the Documents folder (tells you a little more), so as local as it gets on that OS. Active desktop is on I think, and it resets to the standard screen at each reset.

I'm sure you are not running ME (don't know anyone who likes it) so prob 98. And I have no idea why the hell it would do that. sorry lol