Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

The-Llamalizer

Actually I downloaded windows longhorn transformation pack. This one is actually called Longhorn m6. Check out my tool bar and look at Word(thats Word 2000 by the way, NOT 2003) There are a ton of other themes to choose from too. I like the blue start button and menus too.

I have almost the same skin for windowblinds. The blues in mine are darker, and the start menu has all the XP stuff. its one of my favorite skins, next to dogmax

Antti Jeejee

mb, millibit...? Hope you connection is not in millibits :p (silly idea) Mb, megabit = 1024 x bit. MB, megabyte = 8 x Mb. The network connections are usually in Mb's, i think.

speedyink

VIP Member
The-Llamalizer said:
I have almost the same skin for windowblinds. The blues in mine are darker, and the start menu has all the XP stuff. its one of my favorite skins, next to dogmax

Ya, I could have the XP start menu, but I turned it off. I like the classic one better. Its more clean and I find it easier to use. I hate the XP start menu.

What did you use to do that?

Im guessing he put on the wallpaper, moved his icons manually, then hid the taskbar.

Bobo

banned
Antti Jeejee said:
mb, millibit...? Hope you connection is not in millibits :p (silly idea) Mb, megabit = 1024 x bit. MB, megabyte = 8 x Mb. The network connections are usually in Mb's, i think.
Yes, it is Mb, my bad:eek:

jbrown456

Desktop

flame1117 said:
What did you use to do that?
Depends what you mean. If you ment the 3 different size images, i just
resized them in windows paint ;) , and put the on freewebs .com and made
links.

if you ment the desktop, i just downloaded the background, and arranged my icons nicley.

The background is called PGL on http://www.wincosumize.com in the wallpapers section.

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
asnerdesklg.jpg

Couldn't resist (my hobbies include bad jokes, I believe this qualifies :p)