Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Odd, I don't see mine.

I removed it along with several others.
because this is a "Post Your Desktop up" thread, Not "post the background you use for you desktop"

Which are just plain,boring images and not a desktop screenshot ;)

Last edited:

BurningSkyline

I removed it along with several others.
because this is a "Post Your Desktop up" thread, Not "post the background you use for you desktop"

Which are just plain,boring images and not a desktop screenshot ;)

I see :p
eklu6r.png

Last edited:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cant get amymore simple than that. :D

So you use Linux much these days then Mihir or just to play around on? :)

mihir

VIP Member
Cant get amymore simple than that. :D

So you use Linux much these days then Mihir or just to play around on? :)

I have been using Linux for the past 3 years. :D.
I generally use Linux for all my need except gaming and partial web development.
Still I play around a lot. I just recently tested out CentOS, ArchLinux, Fedora 16 and EasyPeasy. I use my netbook just for linux distro testing. But CrunchBang is the one for me. It is so fast and clean and easy to use. Though I would not recommend it if you are not too used to the command line, if you are using openbox only.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have been using Linux for the past 3 years. :D.
I generally use Linux for all my need except gaming and partial web development.
Still I play around a lot. I just recently tested out CentOS, ArchLinux, Fedora 16 and EasyPeasy. I use my netbook just for linux distro testing. But CrunchBang is the one for me. It is so fast and clean and easy to use. Though I would not recommend it if you are not too used to the command line, if you are using openbox only.

Oh awesome :p,I like Linux...Mint & Opensuse would be my fav but not tried all that many distros to be honest. :)

spirit

Staff member
Using Vista Ultimate SP2 at the moment (will be going back to Windows 7 Ultimate or Enterprise after Christmas hopefully). Vista is good but I prefer 7. Vista is pretty fast on the M4 SSD but 7 is faster!

vista2.jpg

vista3.jpg

Using 1920x1080 on an Iiyama ProLite E2409HDS monitor by the way.

Last edited: