Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

Motorcharge

Oh and here's my phone since we're apparently doing that now.

317405_10150442493226558_754616557_10678380_1011562014_n.jpg

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Fresh install on a spare drive because I don't want to wipe my Caviar Black until I get my motherboard and GPU back from RMA.

Clipboard01.jpg

The Janitor

icons...

40% are temporary files, I clean it like every month, this month had lots of emails with attachments, so desktop is the temporary place to store them. ;)

Thats nothing, my sisters work computer has the desktop completely full... i had to show her how to open an explorer window to view all her desktop icons.. lol but then again her desk at work looks the same, but all organized and in its right spot. its kinda weird

spirit

Staff member
Hmm... I think the fences makes them all look detached. But I guess you like the idea of it as whole. Different in taste.
you can move the fences around, but then it covers up my Avatar wallpaper ;) I may uninstall it as it can get a bit annoying at times.

claptonman

Once you've tried all the different shell styles, they're all the same.

Hmm, really? You mean just for Ubuntu, lubuntu, Wine, any ubuntu variety? Because I also tried Puppy, which was different and I liked it a lot. Only thing is I could not get it to recognize my laptop wifi adapter for the life of me.

NyxCharon

Pokemon. lol.

I think there are only a few basic styles of Linux out there. BSD, Debian and the Ubuntu bases (mint and so on). The only thing that differentiates most of them are the window manager and the repositories that come installed on it.

+ arch, slack, gentoo, and redhat. They all work differently in most cases.