Post Your Desktop "Background screenshot"

Ben

VIP Member
Nope, They're from IconTweeker, it's a really good program :)

Oh yeah, I've used icon tweeker, though I've totally forgot about it. I haven't been installing many programs to change my computers appearance, and I don't have as many themes as I used to(I just reinstalled windows). I'm trying to keep my computer clean of programs to keep it running fast. I need it to be fast so I can run my 3D modeling program. It takes a lot of CPU and RAM.

Kornowski

VIP Member
It doesn't really slow your computer down at all you know, I wouldn't use it if it did, with my 2400+ lol :p

Cool, what are you making?

Ben

VIP Member
It doesn't really slow your computer down at all you know, I wouldn't use it if it did, with my 2400+ lol :p

Cool, what are you making?

I've got a base plan, but I haven't really worked out everything yet. I plan on making an animated battle scene. With over 500,000 characters. Something like Lord Of The Rings, in the Minas Tirith Scene, except bigger, and better :D

I'm working on models right now, main characters, machinery. Stuff like that. Then I have to get about 10 different models and then make different movements for each of them, then multiply that by around 300,000.

Ben

VIP Member
Wow! Sounds impressive, Make sure you show us it when it's done!

Or make a thread with a step by step report thing? :p

Hmm...I may do that, I'm still learning the basics of animation though. But at least I have some of the models ready. :D

ETSA

When you rename it, delete the name and hold alt while entering 255 on the right keypad. This will create a space, make sure when naming others you use 2 spaces, 3,4 etc. So 255 is each space, make sense?

I am using the zalman HSF in my sig with my case and 4 120mm fans.

Ben

VIP Member
When you rename it, delete the name and hold alt while entering 255 on the right keypad. This will create a space, make sure when naming others you use 2 spaces, 3,4 etc. So 255 is each space, make sense?

I am using the zalman HSF in my sig with my case and 4 120mm fans.

Wow, it's that easy eh? I wonder if it works on XP. It obviously should though. Thanks!

Kornowski

VIP Member
I just tried it and I couldn't get it to work, I don't know if I'm doing it right...

Isn't that thing huge? Can you send me some pictures please, I'm thinking of getting one for the new build, is it a lot better then the stock one it came with?

Ben

VIP Member
I just tried it and I couldn't get it to work, I don't know if I'm doing it right...

I got it to work, but I also figured out I could put other signs in too. Not just nothing :p
untitled-16.jpg