Show off your speed

beers

Staff member
I pay that much too for Internet 30MBPS and phone, soon i'll be paying more too, How do you get another promotion,you cancel and change name?

Usually if you call the cancellation department, you can negotiate another promotional rate. Although, most of the time you'd actually want to be in the position of 'walking'.

ie, I really like your service, but the standard rate is too expensive and I must go to a competitor.

Geoff

VIP Member
I pay that much too for Internet 30MBPS and phone, soon i'll be paying more too, How do you get another promotion,you cancel and change name?
I threaten to cancel, they then ask why and I say it's too expensive, and they find another current promo and give it to me.

beers

Staff member
but i would like to keep same 30mbps,
Point_over_your_head.jpg

Geoff

VIP Member
The best part is, I don't even pay for this phone service. I stopped paying for T-Mobile prepaid, but since the "uncarrier" movement where they offer free music streaming and speed tests where it doesn't count against your cap, it also means you can use those apps even if you don't have a current plan with them. As long as you have a T-Mobile SIM that used to work, it will continue to work :D

beers

Staff member
It's Sprint, what do you expect lol. Is at least LTE or is it an old WiMax hotspot?

Hey, this was at work which is a couple blocks away from their corporate HQ :p

It's just a freedompop hotspot on the 500M free plan via LTE. Probably more of a MVNO limited issue than anything else.